Best Free Mixtape?

Guest F.O.S

Guest F.O.S

For me its Young Dot - This Is The Beginning &Black The Ripper - Unreleased sh*t&Prez T - Back Inna Ma FaceAll 3 are better then loads of mixtapes that are on sale for pees imo...Loads of sick tunes on each mixtape aswell...

y dot & shalo dat kid
prez t's was a pile of sh*t, i thought i was going crazy when i saw the replies... i re-listened to double check.....and yessir it was still sh*t.
Dis Likkle YuteHeard What I SaidOnly 1 PresidentThe Large Wayall sick, would have got it for Large Way on its own2 muchFor me Black The Ripper - Black Is Beautiful was a big free cd, as well as the Motivation MusicsStreet Starz Volume 1Goodchild - Cold World EP P Money - Coins and NotesDurrty Goodz - Durrty Whirl (dunno if this was a freebie, but large nonetheless)Rhymestein - Taste of The Phuture, Worst of Rhymestein All I'll still listen to

y dot & shalo dat kid
prez t's was a pile of sh*t, i thought i was going crazy when i saw the replies... i re-listened to double check.....and yessir it was still sh*t.
some blasphemous chat stari dont think u heard what he said