Dickhead Neighbours

JDC

I live in a semi detached house on the edge of a grove. I dnt realy speak to my next door neighbour but my marge does. Hes old so its not an issue. Now the house in the grove thats closest 2 mine though..... different story. Its a black single mother with 2 mixed race daughters very young. They're always screaming at all hours, and theyre also pathological liars. They lie even when its blantantly more convienient to tell the truth. Stupid bounties. This might sound like they bother me..... but they dont. I can assure u. Oh, and ive got the 'standard nosey old lady' living across from me. Snitching old bitch.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Been living next to same people for over 13 years now, great people know all their families as well.We did have some pikeys couple of doors away, boi they can make noise. There was like 60 people living in one house, these were proper f*ckin pikeys as well they had some f*cked up scrappy dog that would attack anyone black/under 13 as well :DTrue say the dad and mother was bless still, showed respect for the area but the kids were causing havoc.

just rememberd about two years ago we had some f*ck*ng cunts living a few doors down and there was bare yutes in da house running some mini frank lucas ting with weed i could see BARE cannabis plants from my window. used to get all sorts of wierd goons on my road then 1 time his yard got raided...by goons lol and got robbed after that police found out and constantly kept comin to my road. almost had a fight with 1 a couple of their boys 1 time cause sum1 wrote on da wall outside my house with a marker and i chased them out of my ends with a pole and never saw them again aftr that. but yh eventually the family got evicted after several complaints from the neighbours to their landlord.oh yh and in 06 summer i did have a lil scrap with 1 of them. got a scar on my face coz of tht fight :D

Other side black...The woman is a bit nutty, the husband left her and the son is about 26 and the biggest wasteman. Always bringing these little girls 2 his yard.
you are just bitter because he rejected your advancesthere there, the pain will go in time :D

Other side black...The woman is a bit nutty, the husband left her and the son is about 26 and the biggest wasteman. Always bringing these little girls 2 his yard.
you are just bitter because he rejected your advancesthere there, the pain will go in time :D
:D No thanks, who wants a weed smoking, jobless bum?!

:D No thanks, who wants a weed smoking, jobless bum?!
i only hope to find such an amazing woman

My neighbours on one side are alright, I don't chat to them much. My neighbours on the other side are nice people but they're so damn filthy, they've always got rubbish lying around for weeks like say we don't have weekly collections. I've got some turkish neighbours upstairs and they're the neighbours from hell. always playing f*ck*ng drums at all hours of the morning, letting their kids run up and dow n the house early hours of the morning. They throw their rubbish out of the window and it always lands on the flowers on our window sill (so my mum sweeps it up, puts it in an envelope and posts it through their letter box). And they're always flooding their house which comes through into our house. An last time one of them did a big sh*t that blocked their toilet system and it overflowed and came through our ceiling
[trim]WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT[/trim]LMAO

____>>>>>>> Living in a block of flatsback in the day yeh was live, like the old skool gang, but everyone moves on and gets a house...not us though :DDownstairs i got an old friend turned possible sket(jamaican sadly), yard comes like youth club, she personally made the flats a cotch for man dem and used to have bare man in her yard all the time, her bedroom is below mine so i could hear man dem joking at 4am on school night. She plays music and sings on her kareoke at any f*ck*ng time and her dad is worse, always drunk now and playing music. my mums been beefing it for couple years now.ten next door to her downstairs cool crazy white woman n her daughter, always getting drunk playing loud music randomly and having fights and screaming at people.Oh and the d*ckheads that try take my stairs for youth club now, had man dem outside my window last night coughing and smoking, then my room smells like green.

____>>>>>>> Living in a block of flatsback in the day yeh was live, like the old skool gang, but everyone moves on and gets a house...not us though :DDownstairs i got an old friend turned possible sket(jamaican sadly), yard comes like youth club, she personally made the flats a cotch for man dem and used to have bare man in her yard all the time, her bedroom is below mine so i could hear man dem joking at 4am on school night. She plays music and sings on her kareoke at any f*ck*ng time and her dad is worse, always drunk now and playing music. my mums been beefing it for couple years now.ten next door to her downstairs cool crazy white woman n her daughter, always getting drunk playing loud music randomly and having fights and screaming at people.Oh and the d*ckheads that try take my stairs for youth club now, had man dem outside my window last night coughing and smoking, then my room smells like green.
:D Theres always dramas in flats... I had one white woman always bringing nex druggies in her yard... only one time she brings a crack addict who beat her... then tried escaping by coming through the the fire escape in my room (was unlocked for some reason) pushed my bed out the way and ran out my house. Crazy times. I refused to sleep in my room after that.

I live in a semi detached house on the edge of a grove. I dnt realy speak to my next door neighbour but my marge does. Hes old so its not an issue. Now the house in the grove thats closest 2 mine though..... different story. Its a black single mother with 2 mixed race daughters very young. They're always screaming at all hours, and theyre also pathological liars. They lie even when its blantantly more convienient to tell the truth. Stupid bounties. This might sound like they bother me..... but they dont. I can assure u. Oh, and ive got the 'standard nosey old lady' living across from me. Snitching old bitch.
Mines a fat mum who does paper rounds.Shes always snitching when girls come round like proper looking through the window.