Bear Grylls..

Sid

Yea, just watched this. Was disappointed.
innitjamals eaten worse things than thatim seriouss... :D
:D Not even angry still, just wanted to use that emoticon.
ok u can use it for real nowHoneyMonster.jpgps im really sorry if that sh*t truly hits home i am only jokin pm me if u want to remove it

watche it last weeek, scooped out the INSIDES OF A CAMEL man drank the juice from the camels guts, skinned the camel.... so that he could use the skin as ablanket and the neck as a pillow
then jammed in a hotel till the next morning...

watche it last weeek, scooped out the INSIDES OF A CAMEL man drank the juice from the camels guts, skinned the camel.... so that he could use the skin as ablanket and the neck as a pillow
yeah i see this. mans crazy and im not suprised with a name like bear grylls.

then jammed in a hotel till the next morning...
wiki - An adviser to the Man vs. Wild/Born Survivor series had claimed that Grylls had been staying at a California motel whilst filming.

Guest Esquilax
i also heard that some of the programme was set up
Bredrin just told me about this new ting called "an wheel"wheel3ey4.jpgdont know what the f*ck it is, apparently changing the way get about n sh*t.looks deep