What clothes are we feeling?

JDC

Briscoe why u gotta do this wats with the games wen u know full well mine and Roscoes I.P. addresses don't match wen u have said in the past we to different dudes u just doing this to cause trouble

I swear on my mothers life i am not Roscoe/Mac Daddy/etc

I've shown my pic, stated my endz, stated where u gotta come to if u wanna see me

seriously bro u have problems. this isnt healthy, one day ur gonna take this sick fantasy to real life and possibly hurt others or urself.

this isnt cool.

The reason i'm getting mad is cos every Mod on here knows full well i'm not an alias of Roscoes

It pisses me off u don't gotta like me but i've given Juan Carlos an address, mod's known my I.P., we online at the same time

U just a trouble maker

What happened brah?

u were doin well since being exposed. but its like you've had a sly relapse

need to llow the deviant behaviour

I've never been exposed

I've posted my pic, given u man an address to find me at, mod's have my IP adress

Theres no more to say

Me & that Roscoe prick are on here at the exact same time too

The jokes really on u cos u really believe i am him wen it's a fact i'm not

What happened brah?

u were doin well since being exposed. but its like you've had a sly relapse

need to llow the deviant behaviour

I've never been exposed

I've posted my pic, given u man an address to find me at, mod's have my IP adress

Theres no more to say

Me & that Roscoe prick are on here at the exact same time too

The jokes really on u cos u really believe i am him wen it's a fact i'm not

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nivaIwoS-es

Come to the address in Neasden, holla @ me if u want my digits and see for ya self it ain't even gotta be a beef thing u can just see my boat in person face to face

Come bac to VIP2 humble ya self after u seen me carry on dissing that p*ssy Roscoe

But don't put me in the same boat as him we to different people i don't even know that faggot just cos he was begging it in the past with me doesn't mean i'm an alias of his

All i'm saying is i'm keeping it real maybe i'm falling for the bait by getting mad wen u 2 are tryna wind me up but i don't care i'm real i take it too heart cos like Escapist says i get hate on here for no reason

Most overused phrase of 2008-2009 "I'm real" blahblahf*ckingblah

I didn't mean it like that

Real as in i live where i say i do, am polish & most importantly not this Roscoe guy these man have an obsession over

Briscoe basically is a p*ssy for starting online beef but scared to see me on road and u man going on like i'm some 7ft dude i'm a regular slim white dude but these so called road guys Juan Carlos & Briscoe are scared to see me

kmt

giving addresses of niggas that have nothing to do with your sick deviant project

your sick

That's where u wrong pussyhole i ain't even gonna snitch on myself on here but all i can say is if man comes thru to da address i'll be there that's my homebosys crib u prick of course my dudes are gonna have my back

I'll drop man my mobile number and if he's got any balls he can come through u p*ssy holes swear i'm Roscoe or swear i'm not real and swear i don't know any real guy's who live that life

1 way to find out

Tick Tock Tick Tock