What clothes are we feeling?

JDC

Guest TRAGEDY

just got some japan raw demin jeans(edwin)

505%20bg%20new%201.jpg

Somebody give me 5 reasons why I shouldn't call them rebore Levi 503s

Please

well their made on the old looms unlike levis which made in mexico

i've got a pair of 501s

LOL @ R.I.P RALPH.

NEVER THAT.

MAYBE ALL THE BOOG sh*t WITH MASSIVE HORSES AND LOADS OF STRIPES.

BUT NOT THE CLEAN ORIGINAL POLOS WITH SMALL EMBLEMS.

ive still got a couple polos but mark my words. the brand is dying on a general level.

most people are wearing fakes and its getting to that stage where people just think as long as it has a horse on it im good to go. Every rave u go to its just niggas with ralph polos and gucci scarves.

maybe so but gucci aint gunna dye either (nb its been this way for at least 7 yrs now re the baitness)

there are about 5/7 brands that a gentlemen will wear perenially,these are ralph,lacoste,hugo boss,giorgio armani,versace and gucci etc

to downgrade to tate and lyle or fred perry and there scratchy skinny arm fits to counteract popularity is unconscionable

the house built on the rocks will not collapse

Guest M12 Part 2

gentleman dont wear the same kind of ralph, louis, gucci etc that u see people wearing on road. 80% of it is fake, people just think its real cos they paid £80 for it. Burberry is still hard, but the kinda burberry u saw people wearing on road 06/07 times is dead. the same will happen to ralph.

gentleman dont wear the same kind of ralph, louis, gucci etc that u see people wearing on road. 80% of it is fake, people just think its real cos they paid £80 for it. Burberry is still hard, but the kinda burberry u saw people wearing on road 06/07 times is dead. the same will happen to ralph.

gentlemen dont buy there garms from market stalls/lads in the boozer

anything popular/succesful has always had a large black market of fakes,burberry again will not discontinue,even though it was hurt by its popularity amongst chavez,they continue to make quality apparel for those who can afford it

Guest M12 Part 2

i agree social. . i dont mean the actual company is going to die from not having sales, i mean its dead to me and will be to many others soon, cos they dont want to be tarred with the same brush as everyone else who is wearing the fakes.

i agree social. . i dont mean the actual company is going to die from not having sales, i mean its dead to me and will be to many others soon, cos they dont want to be tarred with the same brush as everyone else who is wearing the fakes.

yeah fair enough,i just ignore all of that personally

^Do you know how many times I read this post

Sorry

I actually don't know too much about fashion and trends etc

On the note of trying to floss though

Big massive logos and sh*t, do not get ratings,

I got Ralph with a big logo...I don't even feel it tbh

ralph lauren will never go out of style imo

just because its being worn by alot of people now wont mean its gonna die a death, its just flavour of the month right about now

impossible for some brands to die out if you ask me, these arent some 5 min wonder labels like ed hardy etc, they are decades deep into this fashion game

Guest TRAGEDY

ralph lauren will never go out of style imo

just because its being worn by alot of people now wont mean its gonna die a death, its just flavour of the month right about now

impossible for some brands to die out if you ask me, these arent some 5 min wonder labels like ed hardy etc, they are decades deep into this fashion game

yeah true

it was never good to begin with doe

how many black people play polo???

Yh polo been about for years since i remember and it was mainly white guys who was rocking it the ones with the small horse...but since them stripes and fat horse logo came out everyone been gas.... true say i wonder what the next ting will be this time next year....might need to jump on that luke sh*t before its to late lol

anyone onto Farah seen quite a few decent polos from them