Man Accused of Raping Woman Over the Telephone

mR ReZiW

Tunisia: A 30-year-old man has been accused of rape over a telephone conversation he had with a 20-year-old woman. The pair were reportedly having an erotic conversation when the woman screamed and indicated that she was bleeding.According to the family's lawyer, Maha al-Metebaa, a medical examination of the young woman showed that she had lost her virginity. He said that the allegations need careful examination. The man denies ever touching the woman."The intercourse did take place... verbally only. The sexual act did not really happen because the physical proximity factor is not there, yet it happened because there is a direct physical impact – the loss of virginity," said al-Metebaa.
WTFhttp://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/Top_New...elephone/5602/

Man orders pizza, then rapes the deliverywoman

SUMTER, SC (WIS) - A Sumter man is charged with ordering a pizza and then kidnapping and raping the deliverywoman.Police arrested 25-year-old Derrick Vaughn Nielsen at around 2:00am Sunday at his home on Cutleaf Drive in Sumter.Officers say when the 18-year-old victim delivered a pizza to the house late Saturday evening, Nielsen pulled her into the house and raped her."It kind of sounded like someone fell down some stairs or was just banging on the walls," said a neighbor.Neilsen's neighbor said she could hear the commotion through her wall, but didn't know what was going on. She shares a duplex with neilson.She didn't want to be identified because she wants to protect the identities of her children."It was heavy enough to make noises against the wall that jolted me and my kids," the woman said.Police say the victim left neilsen's house and returned to papa johns, where she told co-workers what happened and then called the police.The victim was taken to the hospital for medical treatment. The manager of papa johns says she has not returned to work since.Nielsen was located shortly after the incident and was arrested.Police believe Neilsen and the victim did not know each other. But they say when the pizza was ordered, the caller asked for her specifically by name to make the delivery.He's now charged with kidnapping and criminal sexual conduct. A judge set the bond at $100,000, and Nielsen hasn't posted yet.He's currently being held at the Sumter-Lee Regional Detention Center."It does make me feel safer just to know that he is put away and it won't happen again, at least not from him, but it still kinda puts you on edge," says the neighbor.http://www.wistv.com/Global/story.asp?S=8240103
the world is f*cked

SUMTER, SC (WIS) - A Sumter man is charged with ordering a pizza and then kidnapping and raping the deliverywoman.Police arrested 25-year-old Derrick Vaughn Nielsen at around 2:00am Sunday at his home on Cutleaf Drive in Sumter.Officers say when the 18-year-old victim delivered a pizza to the house late Saturday evening, Nielsen pulled her into the house and raped her."It kind of sounded like someone fell down some stairs or was just banging on the walls," said a neighbor.Neilsen's neighbor said she could hear the commotion through her wall, but didn't know what was going on. She shares a duplex with neilson.She didn't want to be identified because she wants to protect the identities of her children."It was heavy enough to make noises against the wall that jolted me and my kids," the woman said.Police say the victim left neilsen's house and returned to papa johns, where she told co-workers what happened and then called the police.The victim was taken to the hospital for medical treatment. The manager of papa johns says she has not returned to work since.Nielsen was located shortly after the incident and was arrested.Police believe Neilsen and the victim did not know each other. But they say when the pizza was ordered, the caller asked for her specifically by name to make the delivery.He's now charged with kidnapping and criminal sexual conduct. A judge set the bond at $100,000, and Nielsen hasn't posted yet.He's currently being held at the Sumter-Lee Regional Detention Center."It does make me feel safer just to know that he is put away and it won't happen again, at least not from him, but it still kinda puts you on edge," says the neighbor.http://www.wistv.com/Global/story.asp?S=8240103
the world is f*cked
i tried not to but....hahahahaahahahahhaha sick guy.man didnt even have to leave his yard

Guest Lemons
the world is f*cked
i tried not to but....hahahahaahahahahhaha sick guy.man didnt even have to leave his yard
Dial-A-Rape.Deep.