OFFICIAL Facebook/Random Topic

Jodie

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

these guys who jus constantly spam my timeline with events are bare f*ckin annoyinn i cnt even delete some of them cos we go way backbut its f*ckin jarringdo it like 10 times a day

Guest Esquilax
Charlies upset that that bosh probably gets 95% maor dark meatz than herNot all the sockets have to have Rodneyplastys Charlz
swear u gota fetish for black mamba caves, always bangin on about them
NAH M8 it probably just seems that way cuz every time Charlie posts I mention what a human abomination she isWhy? I'm not even sure myself anymore.

Charlies upset that that bosh probably gets 95% maor dark meatz than herNot all the sockets have to have Rodneyplastys Charlz
NAH M8 it probably just seems that way cuz every time Charlie posts I mention what a human abomination she isWhy? I'm not even sure myself anymore.
don't u have a black girlfriend?

Guest Waka Flocka Dave
these guys who jus constantly spam my timeline with events are bare f*ckin annoyinn i cnt even delete some of them cos we go way backbut its f*ckin jarringdo it like 10 times a day
you can hide them you know?
didnt even know that

Guest Esquilax
*DidAnd as we all knowThat's totally different :D

lol fair do's

*DidAnd as we all knowThat's totally different :D
different how? roadtrip different?
  • Upvote 2