OFFICIAL Facebook/Random Topic

Jodie

Some dude I met on holiday added me to FB. Fine. Him and his boy were safe. Quite funny.He was tagged in an album from the holiday. I look at the album and see a black face so I go to the picture coz I was pretty we were the only black people on the island. Apparently not.Look at the comments below... Adrienne is the chick in the picture.39501_146612085366924_100000543993848_358939_6708067_n.jpg#Amy Heffernan For God sake Aido...love the exotic ones so ya do!!16 August at 13:03 ·#Adrienne Hickey it was a love story of epic proportions, he was standing alone in the corner of coo, the blackest man i've ever seen, blending into the shadows. i couldnt take my eyes off him..16 August at 13:30 ·#Laura Madden if ur good 4 nathin else, u tell a great story16 August at 15:37 · 1 personDani O'Brien likes this. ·
LOL @ this f*ck*ng funky looking hoe being in the position to mock anyone.rachel-dratch.jpg
  • Upvote 1

Guest Waka Flocka Dave
she looks like the gadget show woman
i KNOW u aint dissin my girl Suzi Perryull take that back right now/my hearts in a treeGOAT RnB line