OFFICIAL Facebook/Random Topic

Jodie

Deep avi @ WavesurferProb the best TV performance of its kind I've seenWOLFGANG
:D Definitely up there.Felt like it was a moment or an event or something like that.Special sh*t.
Agreed#f*ckSteveHarvey
could one of u lads bring me on a video to the whole avii am intrigued.btw all the bad bitches boo when you rap.

Quoted so it's on the next page too.
f*ckthat was intensesick performance!

Guest Klitschko

Anyone know the name of the song that goesAy yai yaya yaya yah yahay yai yaya yaya yah yahYEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAHThats all I know, not a single discernable lyric :/I've heard it at work though so I'm guessing it is well known since its on mainstream radio

Guest WAVESURFER
Anyone know the name of the song that goesAy yai yaya yaya yah yahay yai yaya yaya yah yah
When I read that all that came into my head was this, but I doubt it's been on mainstream radio recently:

Deep avi @ WavesurferProb the best TV performance of its kind I've seenWOLFGANG
:D Definitely up there.Felt like it was a moment or an event or something like that.Special sh*t.
Agreed#f*ckSteveHarvey
could one of u lads bring me on a video to the whole avii am intrigued.btw all the bad bitches boo when you rap.

that was sickthe way i didn't like it in the beginning...i was almost gonna lock it offbut then i dn't knw...its like they just broke through to me mid wayi felt the energymust of been sick to have actually been there

Guest WAVESURFER

Got lots of material out there, I think most of it's in this topic somewhere:http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/topic/46995-official-ofwgkta-thread/Best ones to start with are Odd Future Radical, EARL, and BASTARD.EDIT: Yeah, what they ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ said.