When are Iran gonna Nuke Isreal Im fed up of waiting?

The Somalian

How long til they do this they are on some long ting? I have been waiting for this to happen for time and every year it seems we are getting closer to it happeningThey better hurry up before america tries invade them hopefully russia backs it so America have to watch themselfsP.s Hopefully it dont kick off world war 3If it does it is Isreals fault!!!

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Idiots.Saying SMH @ ISREAL when there are poor people living there in a state of war, FAIR enough it is a state of SUPREMECY in war, but the PEOPLE did not ask to be there. Blame America.Innocent men, women, kids & children do not need to die because of some f*ck*ng power struggle between people much better off, CUNTS.Acting like cuz Israeli soldiers that have donne whatever (because they have been brought up to HATE palestine, but thats another issue) justifies the PEOPEL of ISrael to be put through suffering.lol its the poepel in controlITS NO DIFFERENTTo sayign the US & Here should be Nuked because the people who RUN these countries have soldiers on Islamic soil committing 'atrocities' in the name of what many of them, and others thoguht was right.Shame on you all for endorsing the death of thousands of people in much worse situations than yourself.:D

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

If Iran were to try and Nuke Israel, The people of Iran would have...........2 hours to get 500 miles way from their country before it became a mushroom-cloud overtaken dustball populated only by cocroaches and the radioactive unfortunates who could not find their way out of the country quick enough.

Guest TimeBomb
Idiots.Saying SMH @ ISREAL when there are poor people living there in a state of war, FAIR enough it is a state of SUPREMECY in war, but the PEOPLE did not ask to be there. Blame America.Innocent men, women, kids & children do not need to die because of some f*ck*ng power struggle between people much better off, CUNTS.Acting like cuz Israeli soldiers that have donne whatever (because they have been brought up to HATE palestine, but thats another issue) justifies the PEOPEL of ISrael to be put through suffering.lol its the poepel in controlITS NO DIFFERENTTo sayign the US & Here should be Nuked because the people who RUN these countries have soldiers on Islamic soil committing 'atrocities' in the name of what many of them, and others thoguht was right.Shame on you all for endorsing the death of thousands of people in much worse situations than yourself.:D
the israeli citizens are far from innocent, but to be honest i cant be bothered to go into it.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
the israeli citizens are far from innocent, but to be honest i cant be bothered to go into it.
Yes they are.If only in terms of being Nuked, thats the whole population. Gone.Im pretty sure I know why you are saying they arent, but that isnt every family...And in no circumstance do children deserve to die.lol @ justifying nuking a country.

Dont matter about Women, Men and children its just like south africa a criminal settlers connally remember men women and children of palenstine have been getting killed daily for the past 40 years by these piratesif someone broke in your home robbed you took all your possesions and kill your familytake the wealth of your home and put as a part of an empire u wont be vexthere is no way on earth i am suppose to just chill and take thatPeople say its evil to say that u would not mind seeing the jewish children die they will only grow up to opress the palestinian children so kill them all

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
Dont matter about Women, Men and children its just like south africa a criminal settlers connally remember men women and children of palenstine have been getting killed daily for the past 40 years by these piratesif someone broke in your home robbed you took all your possesions and kill your familytake the wealth of your home and put as a part of an empire u wont be vexthere is no way on earth i am suppose to just chill and take thatPeople say its evil to say that u would not mind seeing the jewish children die they will only grow up to opress the palestinian children so kill them all
Why kill them when you can save them? Is it not a cruel enough fate in itself to grow up as a hate filled oppressor because of how your parents & country forced you to beleive?Course the men women & children matter ffs. Thats not even debatable one bit.I am not supporting what has happened to palestine & the actions of the 'zionists'But it isnt the fault of the general populace anymore than it is my fault we have occupied Iraq.& I know an Israeli person, they never grew up to oppress anyone, they werent in favour of what happened...which was why they ended up living here...Your tryign to say bloodshed makes up for bloodshed, it does not.

The people of a country cant be held responsible for the actions there government carrys out. The elites love it when humans fight against each other and call for the deaths of others. The more chaos there is the easier it is for them to get rid of people as they want to de-populate the earth and it will be easier to control things. Im sure a false flag attack will happen and Iran will be invaded once a new leader gets voted for in America at the end of the year.

Guest TimeBomb

imo israeli citizens are not innocent simply because israel should not exist. Its uncomprehendable that anyone of jewish faith can go to this land, push a palestinian off their own land, and build a settlement.it would be ashame for the historical area's to get flattened tho, its important to all 3 religions.

well russia are boying england at the moment sending over bare spy planes costing us shitloads in tax payers money Look into it Bare Cold war movements diplomats from russia britain and the us getting expelled from respective countries

as sad as it is to say this but it wouldnt happen, Iran is all talk and wouldnt be able to do anything,the army and firepower that israel have is too much,on top of that they would have full backing from the UK and USOnly coutry imo with the balls to back up their threats is Russia at the moment, maybe even north Korea if pushed hard enough

Dont matter about Women, Men and children its just like south africa a criminal settlers connally remember men women and children of palenstine have been getting killed daily for the past 40 years by these piratesif someone broke in your home robbed you took all your possesions and kill your familytake the wealth of your home and put as a part of an empire u wont be vexthere is no way on earth i am suppose to just chill and take that
co signf*ckin pirates the zionist view:"a land of no people for a people with no land"there were people already theeeeeeeeeeeeeereand on top of that, when the fallasha(sp) jews went to israel, the real jewsthey were treated like sh*tf*ck them

the world with no israel = a safer and better world
thats a fact no matter what anyone says if isreal did not exsist the world would be better and safer without a doubtBig up my REAL JEWS FROM ETHIOPIAI know my veiws may offend but I was taught isreal and them jews were the enemy from young

• 15 years later...