British Airways takes beef off the menu to avoid offending Hindus

DJ Stashman

The whole situations a farce , for the simple fact has anyone complained about beef being in the menu?And how can they be offended for beef being in the menu, if you don't want summit don't buy it! I don't like f*ck*ng strawberries but is that taken off the friggin menu? No. f*ck*ng bullshit , I'm offended because they don't sell akki and saltfish ,therefore to please me and many other black people they should put it in the menu. I'm telling ya the Asians dictate this country!!
lol @ this whole paragraph

classic case of media trickin most people blatently says in the second last paragraph, BEEF PRICE HAS GONE UP OVER 60%and suddenly now they ban it, hindus didnt give a sh*t for decades why now, why is it still allowed in first class
hadnt even read the complete artilcle. see.. im never wrong :D ever

LOL @ making more tension with race.
doesnt help that EVERY 1 hates pakis any way
lol and we hate niggers and whites believe thatat least pakis get on with each other and have unity ( i mean actual pakistanis, not indians and pakis, muslims and hindus etc etc)something that niggers and whites hate about us

f*ckIN HINDUS THEY ARE SOME ASIAN PORCH MONKEYSALWAYS QUICK 2 POINT OUT HOW INTEGRATED THEY ARE...WELL ID LIKE 2 INTEGRATE AN AXE INTO EVRY MAN WOMEN AND CHILD AND UNBORN FETUS'S HEAD f*ck THE PAIIGANNSMY FAMILY STILL CELEBRATE TAMERLANES DESTRUCTION OF DEHLI IN 1348 WHEN HE BUTCHERED 100,000 OF THESE IDOLATROUS CUNTS
:D

The level of Ignorance, I know Hindus didnt ask for this, like i said about Macdonalds, Hindus and Mc-chicken sandwictchAs a well traveled educated black Person, i spent time traveling across AsiaI SAT in a resturant eating Steak COOKED by Hindus infront of me, even though they didnt eat it themselvesTHIS IS PURE MEDIA HYPE TO KEEP US HATING ON THE NEXT MANand Lol if ur Black and think its ok to call people Paki and hate and then still think Racism is WrongALL MY PEACE LOVING HIPPIES STAND UP TALL

This is so f*ck*ng stupid. Beg some ethnics just shut the f*ck up.f*ck*ng Political Correctness gone mad.

f*ckIN HINDUS THEY ARE SOME ASIAN PORCH MONKEYSALWAYS QUICK 2 POINT OUT HOW INTEGRATED THEY ARE...WELL ID LIKE 2 INTEGRATE AN AXE INTO EVRY MAN WOMEN AND CHILD AND UNBORN FETUS'S HEAD f*ck THE PAIIGANNSMY FAMILY STILL CELEBRATE TAMERLANES DESTRUCTION OF DEHLI IN 1348 WHEN HE BUTCHERED 100,000 OF THESE IDOLATROUS CUNTS
LMAO

LMAO
Haha

tbh they are taking it off the menu cos they wanna serve cheaper food to cope with the high fuel costs. its not off the menu for business or first customers so its an economic move. they'll probably be serving chicken pukka pies now for cattle class
innit cant believe how many brain dead mother f*ckers there are in ere
f*ckIN HINDUS THEY ARE SOME ASIAN PORCH MONKEYSALWAYS QUICK 2 POINT OUT HOW INTEGRATED THEY ARE...WELL ID LIKE 2 INTEGRATE AN AXE INTO EVRY MAN WOMEN AND CHILD AND UNBORN FETUS'S HEAD f*ck THE PAIIGANNS
c/s

Guest Eduardo
Im sure this wernt asked for by the Hindu communityThis is the kinda stuff companies/goverments do and causes more racial tension than anything else.