The Official Transfer Speculation Thread

HangTheDJ

The 26-year-old put in a man-of-the-match performance at the City of Manchester Stadium last night to spur Zenit to a 2-0 win over Rangers in the UEFA Cup final.The Russia international has been vital in Zenit’s European run this term, earning strong interest from several clubs, including City’s Premier League rivals Everton.And Advocaat is resigned to the fact his star attacker will leave this summer, insisting Zenit face a tough task maintaining their squad, let alone improving it."That will happen, I have no doubts about that and we will have to start again," said the Dutchman."That is the problem if you become successful - such as happened with Skrtel sold to Liverpool. We have to keep those players to become a better team."It's not only Arshavin - other players also who are very important for this team - and we need to try to buy three or four others to make the squad better and rotate a little bit."Only 12 or 13 players played in almost all the games and that's difficult."
We was one of the sides in for Arshavin during the January window but didn't take it forward.
Out of the top 4, I could only see him going to you.I'd absolutely love MON to take a punt on him.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^lol this guy, all tryna name drop and sh*t, what school did you go cos i know and i will know if your gassing stillcalum dvenport is piehe manages my mate in a sunday league team EVERY weekthats when you know man aint getting a look in.joker still on 20k tho
lolDaubeney Middle School, then Hastingsbury Upper..He's good trust... 90ft tall...tbh, dont think he was the best player in my year, but was always playing for big teams from young...
i'll llow you then

Deco hopes to play in England or Italy next season after revealing he has been told by Barcelona he can leave the Nou Camp.The Portugal international, who joined Barca from Porto in 2004, has a contract until 2010 but said on Thursday that the Catalan giants had told his agent he was free to find himself a new club."The club spoke with my representative and I know that there are offers, I am going to negotiate. I don't want to leave Barca with problems," Deco said at a promotional event on Thursday."Barca people come and go, but the club continues, and me going is not the end of the world."I want to be where I am wanted and when things end up this way, it is best that you go. I thank the club for being honest with me."Deco insists his next step will either be the Premier League or Serie A, adding: "I will go to England or Italy, I am sure. I won't stay in Spain because the only club that is of Barca's level is Madrid and I would never go to Madrid."The 30-year-old playmaker has suffered from injuries this season which have limited him to just 14 starts in Barca's 37 league games.Barca, who complete their Primera Liga campaign this weekend, have now gone two seasons without winning any silverware and it was announced last week that reserve team manager Josep Guardiola would be replacing coach Frank Rijkaard in the Nou Camp hotseat this summer

Guest F.O.S
Barcelona have made signing a new central defender a priority after Gaby Milito's injury and have now allegedly succeeded in brining back the highly promising 21-year-old, who United rather controversially lured away from them in 2004.Despite being rated as one of the most gifted young defenders in Europe, it appears as though the fact that Sir Alex Ferguson cannot break up the rock-solid partnership of Rio Ferdinand and Nemanja Vidic will force the 21-year-old to look elsewhere for first-team football.The reports are also being echoes in Spain. El Mundo Deportivo claim a four-year contract will officially be signed at Camp Nou once the small matter of the Moscow showdown in the Champions League is out of the way.All this would go against the recent suggestion of United boss Sir Alex Ferguson that Pique will be a more prominent player for the Red Devils next season."I can see him playing 25 to 30 games," Sir Alex was quoted as saying last week. "He's becoming a really good defender. It'll be hard with Rio and Vidic but you need good players."
In 2 minds about the transfer fee..We sell 1 of the best young defenders in the world who will may become a future barca captain and legend for the next 15years for 6million even though we go out and spend 17millions on young players like Nani and Anderson...But on the otherhand he would be a free transfer next season...Maybe we have a buy back clause like Rossi...

Guest F.O.S
_44055764_aaron_ramsey_203.jpgAaron Ramsey.Has been strongly linked with a move to OT this summer for a price of around £10million..Havent seen much of him to judge though..

Guest F.O.S
mikael_silvestre.jpg
Mikael Silvestre has admitted he would be tempted by a move to Bordeaux - the club of his 'heart' - in the summer.Silvestre, 30 is out of contract at the end of the season and weighing up his options - which include a return to France with Bordeaux where his former Old Trafford team-mate Laurent Blanc is the coach.Blanc has spoken to Silvestre about making a return to the area where he grew up and following the team as a boy.Silvestre said: "It is not impossible - Bordeaux, it's the club of my heart. When I was small, I followed their exploits in Europe. Moreover I have got family in the [area] Gironde."But Silvestre, who reportedly earns £35,000-a-week at United, does not want to sell himself short and expects Bordeaux to meet his financial demands if he is to return to Ligue 1
I think we should keep him..Good cover for LB and CB...Would be hard to another player like him who would be willing to sit on the bench...

Guest F.O.S
Oh i dunno if this is true... but i saw an article on Newsnow about Arsenal wanna raid us for Saha 5million?????
lol...cant c that happening tbh...wenger paying 5million for someone who will spend most of the season in the treatment room...will probably end up at newcastle or westham for 20million and 120,00 a week wages..

Guest haze-e
Don't really care for Silvestre, if he wants to go, then let him.
Silvestre can go.
And replace him with who though?
Dont care tbh. Thats up to Queiroz and dem man ennit.All im saying is Heinze>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Silvestre.Mans so mistake prone. I would prefer anyone tbh.

Guest F.O.S
bane allow copying and pasting posts from next forums without quoting still
+ Sky Sports:D
None of what i posted is from sky sports...I see your still orn this stalkin ting doe...

Guest F.O.S
Silvestre can go.
Dont care tbh. Thats up to Queiroz and dem man ennit.All im saying is Heinze>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Silvestre.Mans so mistake prone. I would prefer anyone tbh.
Heinze wouldnt have been willing to be understudy to Evra though...

Silvestre can go.
why u bootlegging my post fam lol

We sell 1 of the best young defenders in the world who will may become a future barca captain and legend for the next 15years for 6million even though we go out and spend 17millions on young players like Nani and Anderson...But on the otherhand he would be a free transfer next season...Maybe we have a buy back clause like Rossi...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------i said if ur gonna copy posts from other forums, make sure you quote it
I hate it when we do this, we have had 2 of the most promising players in World Football and we have sold them both together for a measly £13m, yet we are forced to fork over around £17m EACH for Nani and Anderson.Come on United, stand your ground.
Originally Posted by FortBoyard View PostMaybe there is a buy-back clause
£6m for the futur number 1 CB in the worldwhat a f*ck*ng joke !We should have extended his contract last year
bit similar never mind though

sh*t topic tbh

Guest F.O.S
We sell 1 of the best young defenders in the world who will may become a future barca captain and legend for the next 15years for 6million even though we go out and spend 17millions on young players like Nani and Anderson...But on the otherhand he would be a free transfer next season...Maybe we have a buy back clause like Rossi...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------i said if ur gonna copy posts from other forums, make sure you quote it
I hate it when we do this, we have had 2 of the most promising players in World Football and we have sold them both together for a measly £13m, yet we are forced to fork over around £17m EACH for Nani and Anderson.Come on United, stand your ground.
Originally Posted by FortBoyard View PostMaybe there is a buy-back clause
£6m for the futur number 1 CB in the worldwhat a f*ck*ng joke !We should have extended his contract last year
bit similar never mind though
So you have never known more then 1 person to have the same view on things as somebody else?