The Official Transfer Speculation Thread

HangTheDJ

adebayor is off
EMMANUEL ADEBAYOR has put Barcelona and AC Milan on red alert by admitting he is "pleased" to hear they are interested in him. The Togo international had a sensational season for Arsenal but failed to help the Gunners win any silverware. Arsene Wenger has now endured three successive trophyless seasons and pressure is mounting on the Frenchman to keep his young side together. With Mathieu Flamini quitting the Emirates for Milan and Alex Hleb set to join Inter, the Gunners could now also face losing their star striker. Adebayor said: "For a young Togolese, a 24-year-old, to see Barcelona or Milan follow you is very flattering. It pleases me. "For the moment, I am happy at Arsenal. One will see what will occur thereafter." Adebayor scored 30 goals this season and was named in the PFA's Premier League Team of the Year. And two superb performances against Milan in the Champions League quarter-finals have seen the £7million signing from Monaco catch the eye of Europe's big boys.
As if Adebayor speaks like that.More likeyeahgoodperformanceunluckytowin

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sho Case
adebayor is off
EMMANUEL ADEBAYOR has put Barcelona and AC Milan on red alert by admitting he is "pleased" to hear they are interested in him. The Togo international had a sensational season for Arsenal but failed to help the Gunners win any silverware. Arsene Wenger has now endured three successive trophyless seasons and pressure is mounting on the Frenchman to keep his young side together. With Mathieu Flamini quitting the Emirates for Milan and Alex Hleb set to join Inter, the Gunners could now also face losing their star striker. Adebayor said: "For a young Togolese, a 24-year-old, to see Barcelona or Milan follow you is very flattering. It pleases me. "For the moment, I am happy at Arsenal. One will see what will occur thereafter." Adebayor scored 30 goals this season and was named in the PFA's Premier League Team of the Year. And two superb performances against Milan in the Champions League quarter-finals have seen the £7million signing from Monaco catch the eye of Europe's big boys.
LMAOtrustguy talks FAAAAAAAAWSTcracks me up everytime

adebayor is off
LMAO

Having become fairly frustrated at Barcelona for more than one reason, Samuel Eto’o has revealed he would be delighted to play in the Premier League.The Cameroon international hasn't had his best season - despite a decent scoring rate - and has recently become frustrated not only with Barcelona's failure to win silverware for the second season in a row, but treatment from the fans.Chelsea and Tottenham Hotspur have been linked with the player, and he has revealed that he would enjoy playing in the Premier League. The timing of this statement is quite ominous, and the former Real Mallorca and Real Madrid man may well be making a move this summer.“The Premier League is very good,” Eto’o told Sky Sports. “The English league is of a very high standard and to play there would be fantastic. “I would love to be the top-scorer there because I am a top level player and I can play well in any country.” Reports in Italy suggested that Juventus were willing to do a swap deal with Barcelona and offer the Camp Nou side David Trezeguet plus cash for Eto’o.However, it seems as if the La Liga striker has his eyes set firmly on the Premier League should he leave Spain.The Blaugrana have had a poor season, and new manager Josep Guardiola is looking to rebuild this summer. That, of course, will involve keeping key players and allowing others to leave. Where Eto'o finds himself amidst this madness remains to be seen.

Gerard Pique is set for an emotional return to Barcelona after Manchester United's Champions League final date with Chelsea, according to reports in Catalunya.The up-and-coming centre back has acquitted himself well at Old Trafford when presented with rare opportunities and even managed a couple of goals this season.Despite being rated as one of the most promising defenders in Europe, it appears as though the fact that Sir Alex Ferguson cannot break up the rock-solid partnership of Rio Ferdinand and Nemanja Vidic will force the 21-year-old to look elsewhere for first-team football.Barca were frustrated to lose Pique in the first place in 2004 and will now have to fork out in the region of €5 million (just under £4 million) to land the classy youngster.El Mundo Deportivo claims a four-year contract will officially be signed at Camp Nou once the small matter of the Moscow showdown in the Champions League is out of the way.Pique's agent, Arturo Canales, has refused to comment on speculation surrounding his client, telling setantasports.com: "He is only focused on helping his team to win the Champions League final."Barcelona have not commented on the reports but any sale of Pique, who has played in La Liga on loan at Real Zaragoza, would probably have repercussions for Jonny Evans.The highly-rated 20-year-old is wanted by Sunderland manager Roy Keane on a permanent basis after a second successful loan stint on Wearside but, although Wes Brown and Mikael Silvestre can play in the middle, it would be a surprise if Ferguson decides to offload his best two back-up options at centre back.
Patrice Evra has revealed he has not yet been offered a new contract by Manchester United.Evra has just over a year to run on his Old Trafford commitment and although admitting he has held talks with the club, a deal has not yet been put on the table.”My agent is speaking to the club,” Evra told The Sun. “There has been one meeting and nothing since.”I have one year left. The ball is in United’s court.”The former Monaco man claims he has been blocking out thoughts about his future during United’s quest for domestic and European glory.”My job was to concentrate on winning the title,” he said. “Now my job is to concentrate on winning the Champions League.”Let’s see what happens after that.”
better put them 90 stacks up fergie

Alan Curbishley will make a cut price £2.5million move for Reading left-back Nicky Shorey - but must sell before he can buy, according to the Daily Mirror. West Ham manager Curbishley was told at a board meeting yesterday he must slash the wage bill. The club could offload Freddie Ljungberg, Luis Boa Morte, Lucas Neill and Bobby Zamora. Carlton Cole, Nigel Quashie and Calum Davenport are also likely to be sold.
Them schoolmates thereShould go back to Spurs IMO...wasnt given a fair crack of the whip

^^lol this guy, all tryna name drop and sh*t, what school did you go cos i know and i will know if your gassing stillcalum dvenport is piehe manages my mate in a sunday league team EVERY weekthats when you know man aint getting a look in.joker still on 20k tho
lolDaubeney Middle School, then Hastingsbury Upper..He's good trust... 90ft tall...tbh, dont think he was the best player in my year, but was always playing for big teams from young...

Valencia defender Marco Caneira has admitted he could be tempted into leaving the club after Aston Villa were linked with a move for the player. (skysports.com, 1012 BST)
Aston Villa manager Martin O'Neill is considering a £5m bid for Chelsea midfielder Steve Sidwell. (The Guardian)
Aston Villa are the latest club to be linked to a move for Blackburn winger David Bentley. (Daily Express)
Bentleys names been popping up alot lately.I'd love him here, but I don't think he'd personally see it as a big enough step forward for him to leave a club hes very succesful at.Although, maybe he might see what being at Villa and working under MON has done for Davies, Carson, Gabby, Barry and Youngs international future and may be tempted.If he was to leave, I think it would be us or Spurs... I can't see him going top 4 just yet.But I reckon he'll stay another season unless a big 4 club came for him.

Guest haze-e
UWS understands that Gerard Pique will leave United to join FC Barcelona this summer for a fee of ¿5 million. Pique will sign a four year contract for the club he left in the summer of 2003. A childhood Barca fan, he'll be delighted after seeing his opportunities limited at Old Trafford.Sir Alex Ferguson wanted to keep Pique, 21, but the Catalan has become frustrated at the lack of matches after excelling while on loan at Zaragoza in 2006-07. United turned down an offer of €10 for Pique from Zaragoza last summer.
Fergie... I beg... Please.You already shot Rossi dont f*ck up with Pique please.

if we rejecting 10 why would we accept 5 dead ones there

Guest haze-e
Yeah Pique will play bare next season.It's ashame he aint 2/3 years younger, cos hes got 'successer to rio' written all over him
He still could do it. Although Rio just signed a new 5year contract Lol.Just needs to stay patient a while. Could be world class.And your avi. That team goal is sick.

The 26-year-old put in a man-of-the-match performance at the City of Manchester Stadium last night to spur Zenit to a 2-0 win over Rangers in the UEFA Cup final.The Russia international has been vital in Zenit’s European run this term, earning strong interest from several clubs, including City’s Premier League rivals Everton.And Advocaat is resigned to the fact his star attacker will leave this summer, insisting Zenit face a tough task maintaining their squad, let alone improving it."That will happen, I have no doubts about that and we will have to start again," said the Dutchman."That is the problem if you become successful - such as happened with Skrtel sold to Liverpool. We have to keep those players to become a better team."It's not only Arshavin - other players also who are very important for this team - and we need to try to buy three or four others to make the squad better and rotate a little bit."Only 12 or 13 players played in almost all the games and that's difficult."
We was one of the sides in for Arshavin during the January window but didn't take it forward.