Ryan Giggs

Guest F.O.S

Guest Tronics

Been over frustrating this season but when used right there's no-one close.It was fitting that he scored the winner and broke Charltons record.

ryan giggs coming off the bench yes2day reminded me a lil of the 1999 f.a cup final wen sheringham came on and scoredthen in the champs league final hmmmmmmmm could have the same impact against chelseahope so

Guest Eduardo
Been over frustrating this season but when used right there's no-one close.It was fitting that he scored the winner and broke Charltons record.
He equaled it, not broke it.Jeez Man United fans

Ryan Giggs is a absolute legend. Was my favourite player until Ronaldo signed.Got him on ALL my early united shirts. Dont get it twisted, everyone should bow when they speak to him.BUT THIS SEASON...OH MY DAYS.I can onyl remember him palying well once and that was Villa away.Jesus christ he has been beyond sh*t at certain points
Yehthat may be why I still rate him so highly.Everytime I see him in the flesh he absolutely tears us apart.

It's mad man.About 1 month ago everyone was saying"Giggs will equal the record if United get to the CL final and he plays every game from now until then"Its like the whole media got it wrong/another apperance has turned up somewhereI distinctly remember newspapers/ssn/websites saying giggs will have to play another season to break it.

he will get a medal 24/25 players get a medalhim and pique will get one.

The guy is a legend. Every single United shirt I got except this season (got my name and 21 on the back for my b'day) has got Giggs on the back. When I was younger and went to a new footy team, they dint know my name so they called me Giggsy. They guy was my hero (no homo)

It's mad man.About 1 month ago everyone was saying"Giggs will equal the record if United get to the CL final and he plays every game from now until then"Its like the whole media got it wrong/another apperance has turned up somewhereI distinctly remember newspapers/ssn/websites saying giggs will have to play another season to break it.
They did a recount on Bobby Charlton's appearances and found some games he missed with flu or something. Did anyone hear the breakdown of appearances though?Charlton subbed 4 times, Giggs subbed 140-odd times.Some next machine Charlton was.

Another thing, United fans....Kuszczak didnt get a medal...but he made 9 appearances this season and you only need to make 10, and yesterday you only used two subs.Why didnt Fergie bring him on for the last few minutes to get a medal?
coz he's sh*t and heskey would of put 3 past him with 60 seconds to go

Another thing, United fans....Kuszczak didnt get a medal...but he made 9 appearances this season and you only need to make 10, and yesterday you only used two subs.Why didnt Fergie bring him on for the last few minutes to get a medal?
coz he's sh*t and heskey would of put 3 past him with 60 seconds to go
:D

They did a recount on Bobby Charlton's appearances and found some games he missed with flu or something. Did anyone hear the breakdown of appearances though?Charlton subbed 4 times, Giggs subbed 140-odd times.Some next machine Charlton was.
ah seen, cool.substitutes wernt introduced untill the early 70's thoughwhat year did bobby play until?

Guest Sho Case

LOL @ the way people are acting like giggs scoring v wigan to seal the title means he's refound his form of 98/99 season& has been merkin all season so he should be a permanent fixture in the starting 11 for man upay tribute & let it go

LOL @ the way people are acting like giggs scoring v wigan to seal the title means he's refound his form of 98/99 season& has been merkin all season so he should be a permanent fixture in the starting 11 for man upay tribute & let it go
c/sHe needs to put in a performance against Chelsea, retire and go out on top then become a coach next season and train our young wingers.

Guest Tronics
He equaled it, not broke it.Jeez Man United fans
:D