Vip2 Rave Tomorrow Night...

Lenny

Guest Teddy Riley
Was it that Asian yout?Was he Asian?
Yeah G :D swear he was asian. touched down on the mic, spat his bars then try walk off like he just tore down the rave
LMMFFAAOOO'twas jokes.

Guest Teddy Riley
who was that asian dude?that was a straight plainface tingi was expecting "whos this yout, giving me a stare....."
Was he on his J's too? No back-up to give him gunfingers after his go, looool...

But wait, Tulse never touched mic?
SAUHGDSHFSFSFSSOME SWAG BREH MUST OF TOUCHED DOWN PON MIC, PLAINFACES ALL ROUNDCOULD OF SWORN IT WAS TULSE
The one who duss out AS SOON as the mic was repossessed?Loool
was it rinse? i wenrt there but rinse looks asian hes trini thoor maybe 1 bredda i seen with dimples he looked white or suttinthats rinser. hes f*cked stillthe bre dimples was with is in this vid breh inda hoodie who dont spit

BOY RESPECT TO DINKY FOR TRYING A TING I KNOW IT AINT EASY TO DO...I GOT EVENTS POPPING MAY 26TH IN WEST AND JUNE 14TH IN CENTRAL SO IF NIGGAZ WANNA TOUCH ON A VIP2 LINK UP TIP I CAN SORT THE HOOK UPS(sorry bout the caps)
June 14th?Very close to my birthday.Details?
Rave is in EC London.Music Policy:- Funky + Tribal House, Bashment, Soca, R'n'B, afro beatz, hip hop & club classicsDJ's = "SUPA D with COLDSTEPS (I Will Be There)KISFACTOR with DOGTANIANKRAZY HYPEAIZI ROBINSONFLUKES (Crazy Cousins )CORRODED ENT () with BALETFUSION ()DJ D.E.NVESCOE BLAKETONY TOUCHdepending on how many peeps u come with i should be able to hook up a nice summin...there is a madness with the management tho so it might MIGHT have to be pushed back to 28th cos apprently its gettin refurbished(sp) so boy

yeah man you all know the f*ckrys what happenedsunday 4th of may bank holiday was booked both rooms grime down stairs hip hop bashment funky bassline upstairseverything is agreed I went to the club to pay them the money for the event some f*ckrys about my date is gone I was on pushing grime so I said f*ck it let me still do a grime thing on a thursday because that is the music I love try a gambleBare little iz-ems and them things with the club Yeah I have spoken to alot of the girls and others who said they will come its a list of excuses minor stillBut man knew that was a possibilty only around 80 people came all together last night. I was recording the night because I would never even of made that much change if the place was ram so I was on the tape pack idea as my back up plan I recorded part of havock and vonboyages set and score5 but even that sounds f*cked as u can here when they are lining up the mixes I will upload them for free still. That was an experince learning curveThe next one will be in July/ August weekend ting the thursday was an experiment raggo never worked out but man aint gonna cry about it pick myself up and try even harder because I can say f this try and do some road moves to make money and end up in jail or go work for someone and make someone else money that aint me I will be back bigger and stronger was getting feedback from my boys who passed throughmain cons of the night was the day and the time as it being exam period dont watch that stillI done sh*t loads of promotion so even if people never turnt up they know the name and that is something to build onBig up everyone still who was on mic?Yeah tony I was zoned out when I got home never went sleep til 5 just smoking got up at 7 30 stilllook out for the next onebig up storm danger, matt all that, you guys are getting involved in the next one old school and jungle/drum and bass in second room.Yeah vonboyage yeah defo brother get you on a later time was listening to your set last night still big learing curve still I will go back take in the feedback and draw up a new plan coz determination dont go over night thing will work out stillyeah rinse was busy so he could not come down said next oneskatzo never turnt up vsafe

• Upvote 1

Guest Mr. BLK

my stomach is bare mash up from that bun n cheese from bagel kingim staring at the carrot cake i brought last night debating whether to eat it or not

Guest Teddy Riley
my stomach is bare mash up from that bun n cheese from bagel kingim staring at the carrot cake i brought last night debating whether to eat it or not
Loool, this guy.Nah, Dinky, all jokes aside, good effort innit but looking at those logistics, was never gonna be anymore than a Vip2/Channel U-type gathering. Saying that, you've kinda started the foundation, something you can build on but it shows you innit.Females run the raving ting.I might try run a ting, honestly but not something bait. Started plotting already actually.

I said to my boy literally 5 minutes ago I wish I got more stuff while I was there.I was going to buy a long bun and actually get cheese but they didn't have the cheese so I blied it.I'm going to work now to retrieve my phone from under my desk.

BOY RESPECT TO DINKY FOR TRYING A TING I KNOW IT AINT EASY TO DO...I GOT EVENTS POPPING MAY 26TH IN WEST AND JUNE 14TH IN CENTRAL SO IF NIGGAZ WANNA TOUCH ON A VIP2 LINK UP TIP I CAN SORT THE HOOK UPS(sorry bout the caps)
June 14th?Very close to my birthday.Details?
Rave is in EC London.Music Policy:- Funky + Tribal House, Bashment, Soca, R'n'B, afro beatz, hip hop & club classicsDJ's = "SUPA D with COLDSTEPS (I Will Be There)KISFACTOR with DOGTANIANKRAZY HYPEAIZI ROBINSONFLUKES (Crazy Cousins )CORRODED ENT () with BALETFUSION ()DJ D.E.NVESCOE BLAKETONY TOUCHdepending on how many peeps u come with i should be able to hook up a nice summin...there is a madness with the management tho so it might MIGHT have to be pushed back to 28th cos apprently its gettin refurbished(sp) so boy
VERY decent line up.