Dance With My Father?

Guest Mickey Kane

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good feedback...What do you lot look for/WILL look for in the person whom you'd want to have children with?
i see a lot of it in how she treats everyday life, what sort of things are her priorities!Allow them one's who would much rather go out raving, get drunk and miss college/work the next day!my girl's priorities are furthering her career through college and jobs. she's gentle and loving around her nieces.she looks after me in a motherly way(little things like taking out my ingrown hairs from my neck and making me lunch for uni if she stays round)but thinking about it properly now that's a difficult question to answermain things are love and care and a rational personality.

i truly wanna be a good mother, not a friend or absent A Mother. butim scared because i don't wanna be like my mum she is useless and nota good role model, admireies men tooo much imo. and my dad is complete waste, ain't even around anymore.so i worried as history may repeat it self no matter how hard i try.

Guest Teddy Riley
Good feedback...What do you lot look for/WILL look for in the person whom you'd want to have children with?
i see a lot of it in how she treats everyday life, what sort of things are her priorities!Allow them one's who would much rather go out raving, get drunk and miss college/work the next day!my girl's priorities are furthering her career through college and jobs. she's gentle and loving around her nieces.she looks after me in a motherly way(little things like taking out my ingrown hairs from my neck and making me lunch for uni if she stays round)but thinking about it properly now that's a difficult question to answermain things are love and care and a rational personality.
This right HERE, is make or break with a potential babymama of mine.

This right HERE, is make or break with a potential babymama of mine.
wait did u mean what would make a good mother like mother qualities or just the sort of woman you would like to settle down with?coz i answered it in the sense of the sort of woman i thought would have good mother qualities :D

Guest Teddy Riley

I mean in this sense...It seems like women are SO career-oriented, it's unreal. And I know that some WOULD just drop it to raise their children so at a certain age, they;d get back into full-time work but there are others who wanna be in their mid 30's and sh*t before they have a yout and sh*t which I find hilarious. No men wants them unless he's desperate IMO.I mean, look at Halle Berry. 42, fam? Srsly?

I just cant wait to beat fanny and buss without being scared of pregnancy. That will be the greatest sex.
WHEN ITS DAT TIME, TRUSTIT WILL FEEL SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM GOOD!!!Infact, you & her go without sex week or two b4 going at then u'll know about the greatest sex/buss u've ever known.If you want a boy, be testestroned up. Gym it out, press ups, jus be as manly as u can each time b4 bussin. I did that & got a boy. The first time I wasn't bothered & it was just a moist romantic affair & I got a girl.It worked for me thats all i'm saying.

I can never see my life without a child. I just cnt see it.If i got pregnant now, no way wud i have an abortion. It wud be a major struggle, but i wud try my best to juggle motherhood with work & college. Still gettin myself stable enough to look after the child during its young years.

I can never see my life without a child. I just cnt see it.If i got pregnant now, no way wud i have an abortion. It wud be a major struggle, but i wud try my best to juggle motherhood with work & college. Still gettin myself stable enough to look after the child during its young years.
Is that because you are anti abortion, or because you really want a baby?If the former, fair enough.If the latter, why bring a child into the world you cant guarantee the best upbringing possible?If the former once again, please dont argue with me about abortion.If anyone else is anti abortion, I dont want your opinion so hush.

Is that because you are anti abortion, or because you really want a baby?If the former, fair enough.If the latter, why bring a child into the world you cant guarantee the best upbringing possible?If the former once again, please dont argue with me about abortion.If anyone else is anti abortion, I dont want your opinion so hush.
I'm anti-abortion :DI also want a baby, but not now cos im not ready. But if anything was to happen, i wudnt have a termination.I'm not gonna argue with you about it. I can tell ur opinion is completely opposite to mine. Everyones entitled to their own opinion.