Wheres the best place to go this summer?

BATTY BOY BUM BANDIT

magaluf = sausage festwhat girls gnna tell there mum they going shagaluf
what!?!?!?!?!don't listen to him, i went magaluf last year!BAREEEE out of ends chicks, they myth that they love london man is true!pissed i couldn't go back this year coz i couldn't afford it but all my man are going back
I went last year. Sausage fest is right! Got on the coach to the hotel and they tell me there's one chick to every 11 guys on the island. Wanted to kill myself. Every British chick I met was fat except the club reps. The local chicks were something else though... Wish I spoke Spanish.Miami is the one this year.

COME TO IBIZAILL PROBABLY END UP STAYING THERE TILL THE END OF SEASON AS SOON AS I FLY.PROMOTIN NIGTHS YOUR DJIN @ IN IBIZA >>>>>>>>>>>___________________________ITS THE ONLY FULL PROOF WAY TO APPROACH TOPLESS LADIES ON THE BEACH AND NOT COME ACROSS LIKE A PERVERT.I CAN NOT STRESS ENOUGHIBIZA>>>>>______________

Guest Lemons
Japan and Cornwall.Seriously.
My friends got a holiday home in Cornwall looks beautiful there in the summer.
Yeah it's a nice place.I shall be up on Newquay like a rash this summer.

what!?!?!?!?!don't listen to him, i went magaluf last year!BAREEEE out of ends chicks, they myth that they love london man is true!pissed i couldn't go back this year coz i couldn't afford it but all my man are going back
I went last year. Sausage fest is right! Got on the coach to the hotel and they tell me there's one chick to every 11 guys on the island. Wanted to kill myself. Every British chick I met was fat except the club reps. The local chicks were something else though... Wish I spoke Spanish.Miami is the one this year.
When I went 3 years ago it was 20 geezers to 1 bird.Sheg holiday and a shithole of a place.We should send murderes there tbh.

Guest Lemons
When I went 3 years ago it was 20 geezers to 1 bird.Sheg holiday and a shithole of a place.We should send murderes there tbh.
So they can do some murders or for punishment? Bit of both?

When I went 3 years ago it was 20 geezers to 1 bird.Sheg holiday and a shithole of a place.We should send murderers there tbh.
So they can do some murders or for punishment? Bit of both?
Punishment tbh.They'd probably murder themself upon touching down and seeing the lack of gash.Full of twats in Sunderland and Newcastle shirts.Scummy northerner resort.