Sign in to follow this  
Jubez II

O.G.'z - Get Down

Swag.Woulda been good but there's like 300 man on each song.Woulda been good if everyone done like a track to themselves then a couple group tings.

'45 will lift you up like Juju flick you away like boogo yada yada yada'I dont think mana man realises the exit wounds aint small'[goodz]reload[goodz]

Swag.Woulda been good but there's like 300 man on each song.Woulda been good if everyone done like a track to themselves then a couple group tings.
Deaded my hype in an instant :D

Mixtape is worth downloading for the few good tracks that are on itAint feeling get down reallyHard barring freestyle >>

mixtape is decent, got a good few hype bangers on theredont listen to pifferhands he thinks camron is god.

mixtape tracks are overcrowded for real, that's what put me off. Oh and blacks' featuring.Get Down >>>>>>>>>>>>>Crazy banditt is sick, saw him in real life, was bloody hilarious, he really doesn't look how you would assume a grime producer would/speak.

Guest Mr. BLK

"The way the 45 will lift you up you'll think its JujU"HUINFVGIODFGFHGDHJtrack done

come to yr jungle and turn to a rainforestpull out the mak 10 and showajendors nuts

Guest Tronics
"The way the 45 will lift you up you'll think its JujU"HUINFVGIODFGFHGDHJtrack done

Jendor mugs off that whole track, the way Y Dot opens it though is a wheel"What you know about shaaaaanking"P.M. Sorry I meant P.S. ....bring ins.