Icey

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lemons
I work in Oxford Circus, And my boss lives in Cambridge... He arrives every day at 8. Yet hes sposed to be here at 9. What a mug..
Mug? Or asset to the company?(Bit of both tbh)

Guest Lemons
i used to work in a postroom good times
Where at?
a computer companyalso royal mailand a storage companycomputer 1 was the best after a while they set me up with my own thing at a smaller office
Heard the canteen in banging.

On the subject of Cipher.I was at work this morning, 7am, sorting some papers.He calls me - 'You at work?''Yeah man''I'm locked between two doors man, what shall I do?' (you know those houses with a door and an extra security door type thing) (He wasn't at his own house, obviously)How I laughed.
:D:D How you gonna expose him like that.
f*ck even being at work at seven, let alone being there and actually doing stuff
I get in at 06:30 and start straight away.
wot do u do? as in job description, and wot time do u finish?
I work in the Postroom at an Advertising Agency.The majority of my days work is done between 06:30 and 9.I finish at 5. I don't actually start until 8 by contract. I just like being in at that time, noone else about etc
So what the f*ck you do for the rest without vip2?

Guest Lemons
On the subject of Cipher.I was at work this morning, 7am, sorting some papers.He calls me - 'You at work?''Yeah man''I'm locked between two doors man, what shall I do?' (you know those houses with a door and an extra security door type thing) (He wasn't at his own house, obviously)How I laughed.
f*ck even being at work at seven, let alone being there and actually doing stuff
I work in the Postroom at an Advertising Agency.The majority of my days work is done between 06:30 and 9.I finish at 5. I don't actually start until 8 by contract. I just like being in at that time, noone else about etc
Catch joke with the people I work with.Facebook. Read the papers. Go for the ocassional walk around west end.

Where at?
a computer companyalso royal mailand a storage companycomputer 1 was the best after a while they set me up with my own thing at a smaller office
the one i was at was dry,but this was at the time they wer tryna be called insigniacomputer company 1 was sick,at breakfast it was all about hiding all the bacon and sausage under a pile of scrambled eggs and just paying for the scrambled eggs which was like 14p or something crazyme and my colleagues used to just get high and package guys up and send them to other depots,defo in my top ten jobs irl

Guest Lemons
Where at?
the one i was at was dry,but this was at the time they wer tryna be called insigniacomputer company 1 was sick,at breakfast it was all about hiding all the bacon and sausage under a pile of scrambled eggs and just paying for the scrambled eggs which was like 14p or something crazyme and my colleagues used to just get high and package guys up and send them to other depots,defo in my top ten jobs irl
Joke ting. My boss was telling me about one time when they packaged man into a bin and put him in the lift. Everyone was just going up and down the building with this bin in the lift and not helping the dude. He must've been pissed.

Catch joke with the people I work with.Facebook. Read the papers. Go for the ocassional walk around west end.
You can go on fb but no vip2? The day my job bans both is the day I click nto word and type out resignation