AFRO HAIR & BEAUTY 08

Goddaz

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that place is a major sell out......afro hair, hardly anyone that goes there has NATURAL hair..... and beauty they all conforming to the westernsed approach...if you care about ur hair you would go adornment in Octobermet erykah badu and manifest there last year......and plus they actually have workshops and stuff

that place is a major sell out......afro hair, hardly anyone that goes there has NATURAL hair..... and beauty they all conforming to the westernsed approach...if you care about ur hair you would go adornment in Octobermet erykah badu and manifest there last year......and plus they actually have workshops and stuff
Adornment...thats in Battersea park init. Gona try go this year.

I read u feel very strongly about hair lol

Guest Esquilax
i gotta sayim loving these race- specific threadsno really, i am
take your straight wirey greasy hair out of here blad
take your picky head piece from me before i pop down to homebase, purchase a strimmer, climb on your skull and go charlie dimmock on your rast clark

Guest Radio
take your picky head piece from me before i pop down to homebase, purchase a strimmer, climb on your skull and go charlie dimmock on your rast clark
my hair could never be picky, you dandruff having white person

TOOK IT THERE

Guest Esquilax
strictly head and shoulders wenimere blerd

lol @ the vip2 ads nowand never been to one, wanna see what its like..not reallybone for extensions and that. Thatentry price could buy me pure products lol
Fully forgot about that word. I remember saying that with a Nike tick in the back of my head and it was fashionable, thats how long ago that was lol

If you have en event to promote, go there with nuff flyers and you will draw bare numbers.As long as you have some game.
Badman, just clocked I have a reason to be there.
event details?
Females + invitation only. Word of mouth invites, no net ting