Manchester United vs. Chelsea

Totty

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED,GLORY GLORY MAN UNIIIIITED
Since when were YOU a United fan?21/05/2008 6.45pm?
22/08/1989 mate, I just don't post in the sports room Guv
LMFAO :D :D :D
them ones
coz he dont post in the sports roomLMFAOU MAN ARE TOO MUCH
thats the f*ck*ng point you retard
OOOOO MEAN WORDS OOO AND SWEAR WORDS TOO
I take it from that response you acknowledged u flopped and have no worthy comebackkthnxbai
LOL ITS NOT THE f*ck*ng POINT THOUGH RETARDIF THIS WAS A SPORTS FORUM THEN YH I UNDERSTAND, THERES PPL THAT SIGNED UP JUST FOR WHATEVER AND CERTAIN MAN THAT SIGNED UP JUST FOR THE GAMES ROOM. NO NEED TO REPLY LOVE NEXT SEASON
You just proved me right you d*ckheadThe point was nuff guys are gonna start comming out of the woodwork claiming to be united supportersthick c*nt

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DagagagagaagagThe best night of my life so far.WE WIN THE CLRONALDO SCORES A SICK GOAL AND HAS UP A FEW MAN IN THE PROCESSDROGBA GETS SENT OFFJOHN TERRY MISSES A PENALTY AND IS CRYING AT THE ENDTHERES NOTHING MORE I CAN ASK FOR IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOWf*ck OFF CHELSEACHEATS NEVER EVER EVER PROSPERTHE WAY THEY TRRIED BOYING THE REF WAS DISGUSTING

ANY1 GOT A VID OF THE SHOOTOUT?I STOPPED WATCHING IT N CAME ON THIS WHEN RONALDO MISSED LOL
o dear god
.loljust gave upstilvds went the wrong wayterry should of scoredbut the pitch could handle that fat c*ntthats why he fell over

ANY1 GOT A VID OF THE SHOOTOUT?I STOPPED WATCHING IT N CAME ON THIS WHEN RONALDO MISSED LOL
UR A WANKER TBH.AND U COME FROM MANCHESTER.*SHAKES HEAD IN DISSAPOINMENT*
i cud just not bring ma self to watch terry lifting the cup if they had won

UR A WANKER TBH.AND U COME FROM MANCHESTER.*SHAKES HEAD IN DISSAPOINMENT*
Why does that make a difference? , he still supports them.. :D

Amazing just f*ck*ng amazing.Vidic was immense. Head and shoulders above everyone else, he was everywhere keeping them out in the second half.Ronaldo was a beast in the first half, great to watch. But when he missed that penalty the run up and the wait felt like such a long time had passed, like everything froze, that moment where he just stopped looking at Cech I knew he had missed, it was f*cked. But he turned up and I swear this season he has scored against the other 3 making up the top 4 and though he hasn't controlled the matches from start to finish he has shown up and that's why he is the best player in the World right now.First half we drubbed them, we created clear cut chances by carving them open. Second half and extra time they pegged us back but majority of their shots were from outside the area. Only the Drogba and Lampard shots got me worried, they didn't really create clean opportunitues bar them (if they did I can't remember for the life of me), they caught life with their equaliser, lucky f*ckin deflections.Would have liked to win during the 120 mins cos I hate Penalties, but that ain't no complaint we're Champions of Europe nonetheless.Overall, in terms of chances we had the better chances but never converted and it almost cost us. Next season Carrick should go shooting range and let some fly, Tevez and Rooney brush up on finishing/composing themselves and hopefully Benzema will be the new addition.Also, f*ck ALL YOU L'POOL SCOUSE f*ckERS TXTING ME (EXACTLY AS I SAID) ABT THEIR 5 EUROPEAN CUPS AND THAT THEIR TROPHY IS FOR KEEPS WHILE OURS IS ON LOAN, LIKE I GIVE A FLYING f*ck... YOU HAD A TROPHYLESS SEASON YOU MISERABLE, JEALOUS DIRTY c*ck SUCKING SMELLY WANKERS. TRY f*ck*ng HARDER NEXT SEASON, f*ck*ng GIMPS.Finally, Champions of Europe, again... What a great feeling.

Right I can get serious now...VanderSar should no be paid to play football. Not by us anyway. Dont care if he saved Anelka's penalty hes an absolute liability.Wesley smashed it. Not that Malouda was ever gonna trouble him but his play wth scholes then cross for Ronnie was sick.Rio & Vidic are just too sick. Bare unlucky with chelseas goal and really they only opened us up once when Lamps hit the bar.PATRICE EVRA what can I say. This guys a straigth G. Cannot mess with him so sick defensivley and attacking.Hargreaves is a badman. lol @ people saying hes just an engine. One of our best technical players sick technique. bad boy penno aswell.Carrick and Scholes. Bossed the first half tbh were given too much time. Carrick really really let me down second half though was playing like steven gerrard always trying to force the issue tryna ping through 4 or 5 players and just giving it away. wernt helped by the fact we went 4-5-1 but still shoulda kept the ball better, done the same thig v barca away aswellTevez, still not his biggest fan runs alot but sometimes im just thinking wtf are you doing. hogs it and dont always pass when he should and shoulda scored when rooney crossed and makalel missed it.Rooney was pie. one of his worst untied performances. man looked tirrrrrrred whole game only really done one thing when he smashed it 70 yards for ronnie.RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO.The worlds best player. Hes scored 42 goals this season, helped his team to the prem and CL. Someone please tell me he is not th best player in the world? I beg. And I said player not footballer.His header was sicccck and he ended a few man aswell. What a f*ck*ng G.Already a United legend. lol @ Ronaldo is a striker comments thats why he scores so many. How many minutes did ronaldo play up front last night? zero. and he still scored. IN A CL FINAL. Cant play in big games? Skoin. Deserves every medal going. if he dont win world player than i will be bombing fifa, uefa and any other footballing governing bodies.SO SHOWWWWWWWWER

bare sh*t in this thread 1st half was a footballing masterclass2nd half scholes shoulda come off for anderson so we can continue but never happened still ronaldo best player in the world official socred agaisnt every big team hes played against and scored in every big game with played vds needs to f*ck off if we had another keeper we woulda won in 90mins

been slipping all season

bare sh*t in this thread 1st half was a footballing masterclass
Wayne Rooneys Pass!The Counter Attacks...Essian being taken for a Black Board with chalk all over he's face by RonaldoJohn Terry trying to be a Last Action HeroPriceless..One of the best finals ive watched on TV

Its a shame, we've paid our dues in this tournament for the last 5 years and still have no trophy to show for it. We dominated 85 minutes out of the 120 in my opinion, after our goal Utd only had the Giggs effort which Terry cleared off the line and nothing else. When Lampard hit the bar I thought to myself it's gonna be one of those nights.Terry is a Chelsea legend and is in no way to blame. He was man enough to take the penalty and missed. All you band wagon Football365 pussio's who hate Terry for no apparent reason other than the fact he would do anything for his team really amaze me. Some guys wish they had a player as good as him come through the youth system and represent for "their" club the way he does. He could miss penalties and score own goals in other European finals and I would still rate him because of what he represents and how good a player he is.Some of the positives were Ashley Cole showing the world he is the best left back, Lampard showing his class yet again, playing our first ever Champions League final and giving a good account of ourselves and most importantly in my opinion Essien playing his last game at right back.We will win this tournamet soon and when we do it will be that much sweeter. I'm done so all you London Utd fans can go back to celebrating the win.

Think youve missed the boat now for a couple of season at least.I actually think there will be a lot of changes at Chelsea this season.What was the five year plan for chelsea when Roman took over.. to win the champs league in how many years?

VDS is such a liability now.Decent keeper, but not good enough for United, especially for next season.If I was Sir Alex signing a GK would be top of my prorities.Foster is still massively unproven... been linked with us on loan, if I was Fergie I'd do that, he'd get some European football (I personally don't want him on loan though).You look around the world though, and their isn't really an experienced keeper, who is top class and is a definite improvement on VDS available though.

Think youve missed the boat now for a couple of season at least.I actually think there will be a lot of changes at Chelsea this season.What was the five year plan for chelsea when Roman took over.. to win the champs league in how many years?
Even if we go without this trophy for another few years then its not the end of the world, its not like we have a divine right to win the European Cup. But the law of averages says that if we keep going like we have over the last few years we will win it soon and thats good enough for me. We're going to improve certain positions, we just need maybe 2/3 players who have pace and are creative. On top of that we will get a manager.There is no 5 year plan, its just ambition and acheiving goals you want. If Roman does plan like that then its cool, you don't become a billionaire without knowing what you want.