Manchester United vs. Chelsea

Totty

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Teddy Riley
Chelsea 'fans' are f*ckin' shite....How can I be making more noise FOR you then your own fans...f*ckin' disgrace...Roman is definitely dussing out...Gonna be back to the good ol' Man Utd vs Arsenal league battles...You're pissed.
Says a lot about you tho...
Rude boy, I was supporting Ballack. I don't give 2 shits who won this game.
So why cheer for Chelsea when it was anything except Ballack.Altho supporting one player is gay anyway.
Donut.Ballack is one of, if not my favourite player on the planet. Man has been TOO unlucky with this type of stage. Seriously, I feel pissed for him.

Guest Teddy Riley
Who u rekon was M.O.M?Carrick let me down really, didnt control the gameRooney wernt given a chance 2 impressAshley Cole was my m.o.nTop draw LB
If it wasn't for the miss, I'd say Terry. Man was a beast. Ashley Cole held it down.CR7 in the 1st half was f*ck*ng awesome.Vidic was f*ckin' sick.

Guest Eduardo
Allow being at home watching your team play in the Champions League final especially when you come online straight after.I would have been either some how at the match or at a pub in the city of where it's being held currently running down straight the road naked singing about ARSENAL TBH

Guest Tronics

MOSCOW?!!?!?!?!?!?IT MIGHT ASWELL BE MANCHESTER, IT MIGHT ASWELL BE MANCHESTERIT MIGHT ASWELL BE MANCHESTER, IT MIGHT ASWELL BE MANCHESTERIT MIGHT ASWELL BE MANCHESTER, IT MIGHT ASWELL BE MANCHESTERIT MIGHT ASWELL BE MANCHESTER, IT MIGHT ASWELL BE MANCHESTER

Allow being at home watching your team play in the Champions League final especially when you come online straight after.I would have been either some how at the match or at a pub in the city of where it's being held currently running down straight the road naked singing about ARSENAL TBH
ohmygod @ if Arsenal won. serious tings I'd set myself on fire.

Guest Teddy Riley
ohmygod @ if Arsenal won. serious tings I'd set myself on fire.
LMFAO...I'd rape a woman in sheer ecstasy.

Guest Teddy Riley
How many more millions is Roman gonna waste?
Roman is gone.Man lost on penalties in his backyard....I actually think it's impossible for London teams to win the CL.