Anal Sex

Young Boss

allow the anti bible talk, if u felt that strongly on it u wouldn't give head (which I kno u do) or get head. look at a vagina, blood and discharge come outta there but u stil f*ck dont u? urine comes outta a d*ck but that dont stop a chic from ridin or puttin her mouth on it does it? top and bottom line is sex in general is messy. in all instances of sex, personal hygeine is paramount and before engaging in any sexual activity we all (well most of us) will make certain preparations to ensure the goods are in showroom condition before playing house. i wouldn't do anal if she's just taken a sh*t, just like I wouldn't f*ck if she's on her period or get head if she's got morning breath point being it comes down to the individuals involved and their comfort levels. I personally dont give a sh*t if a next man wants give head or bang a girl in the ass, its not like i'm sharing my drink or the condom with the guy. each to their own

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Guest M12 Part 2
allow the anti bible talk, if u felt that strongly on it u wouldn't give head (which I kno u do) or get head. look at a vagina, blood and discharge come outta there but u stil f*ck dont u? urine comes outta a d*ck but that dont stop a chic from ridin or puttin her mouth on it does it? top and bottom line is sex in general is messy. in all instances of sex, personal hygeine is paramount and before engaging in any sexual activity we all (well most of us) will make certain preparations to ensure the goods are in showroom condition before playing house. i wouldn't do anal if she's just taken a sh*t, just like I wouldn't f*ck if she's on her period or get head if she's got morning breath point being it comes down to the individuals involved and their comfort levels. I personally dont give a sh*t if a next man wants give head or bang a girl in the ass, its not like i'm sharing my drink or the condom with the guy. each to their own
:D you tryna tell me you refuse brains first thing in the morning on the grounds ur girl hasnt brushed her teeth yet.certain guys move funny on here. borderline homo
  • Upvote 3

:D you tryna tell me you refuse brains first thing in the morning on the grounds ur girl hasnt brushed her teeth yet.certain guys move funny on here. borderline homo
:D Knew someone would bring that up, tbh he did say each to their own.

so its totally unacceptable to have anal (w/ a rubber), even say if ur girl just hopped out the shower but its ok to have head with morning breath even tho technically the mouth would have more bacteria in the scenario given? stop showing off ur ignorance i've had head in the morning a few times but there is morning breath and there is morning breath. i'm not talking about the kind thats hardly noticeable i'm talking about that dry mouth one where ur breath is kickin like bruce lee been ambushed. like I said comfort levels. each to their own. from here on I wont be addressing stupid questions or stupid ppl especially when they're beggin e-status the end

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Morning breath? Hmmm... Certain man really over think sh*t.
fair nuff thats ur opinion, but would u f*ck ur girl if her pum smelt or if she weren't smellin too fresh? serious question (that whole morning head thing has occured in the past but its not something that will always run just because i'd be getting head)

you can't compare hygiene issues in normal and oral sex with anal imo. if you're are not making sure as you can that you are practicing anal in as clean a way as possible you can cause you and your gf serious infection, if your licking ass and not taking precautions you could end up with hepatitis or e coli which is potentially life threatening. this tells me that these things aren't really meant to be done, but each to his own.I actually kind of understand where you're coming from with the morning head thing, if the head is very sloppy and lots of spit is involved then I suppose breath that's less than fresh could be a problem.

you can't compare hygiene issues in normal and oral sex with anal imo. if you're are not making sure as you can that you are practicing anal in as clean a way as possible you can cause you and your gf serious infection, if your licking ass and not taking precautions you could end up with hepatitis or e coli which is potentially life threatening. this tells me that these things aren't really meant to be done, but each to his own.I actually kind of understand where you're coming from with the morning head thing, if the head is very sloppy and lots of spit is involved then I suppose breath that's less than fresh could be a problem.
I got the plainest face right now.I'm going to my bed.

I got the plainest face right now.I'm going to my bed.
:D

If her breath smells bad enough for you to notice then you shouldn't want anything until shes freshened up (which she should do asap in the morning anyway).Same way if her nuni smells your gonna get wafts of stinkage.How could you not feel dirty with musky breath all over your privates. :D

• Downvote 2

its about personal hygeine. I wouldn't expect alot of u man to understand since most of u would be happy just to be getting head in the first place. as u were
Side question - After sex do you always immediately wash?Right now, in the morning if her breath was kicking, she either has bad breath period, or just morning breath, morning breath is caused by her mouthing dryng while asleep, her giving you head and getting her saliva flow up will actually improve her breath (at least thats what I tell 'em) if it wasnt for the fact your d*ck & balls have probably been sweating in the night.

Guest M12 Part 2

one girl i know did a dissertation on this and her work is getting published and sh*t.Summary of it = people who are disgusted by hygiene issues like sharing drinks with people, spitting, not showering etc. do not enjoy sex as much as those who dont care as much. At first i didnt understand it but this topic is opening my eyes.I bet paradox enters a de-contamination chamber before sex and has to put on his condom with 3 seconds of the packet opening or it becomes contaminated.#Sex is a dirty business tbh live with it.If they were banging in them caveman times after washing in streams or not washing at all im sure u wont die from banging a girl who hasnt showered in a day or two.

one girl i know did a dissertation on this and her work is getting published and sh*t.Summary of it = people who are disgusted by hygiene issues like sharing drinks with people, spitting, not showering etc. do not enjoy sex as much as those who dont care as much. At first i didnt understand it but this topic is opening my eyes.I bet paradox enters a de-contamination chamber before sex and has to put on his condom with 3 seconds of the packet opening or it becomes contaminated.#Sex is a dirty business tbh live with it.If they were banging in them caveman times after washing in streams or not washing at all im sure u wont die from banging a girl who hasnt showered in a day or two.
i bet ppl who care about hygiene on the whole live longer as well but i guess this hoe aint sticking around to find that out bitches that know there way around a shower>>>