HALO 3 RE-UNION

MEIRELES.

lol i dont even try in customsno point tbhmark u seen me play online u know how high the levels are
yeah i know.me & you on halo are the only ones on this website that can claim the things other people from here claim and back them up. i have heard davicious is ok but havn't played with him.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i dont even try in customsno point tbhmark u seen me play online u know how high the levels are
yeah i know.me & you on halo are the only ones on this website that can claim the things other people from here claim and back them up. i have heard davicious is ok but havn't played with him.
it's all banter tho, no one takes themselves that seriously

I do alright still.

I do alright still.
:D

Why is gundam editing my posts ??
certified wasteman wit power tbhkinda like a rebore Livingstone
lol @ this wasteman believing fkid whos high on drugs 24/7 tbh
lol u idiot...I U kno u wa ssitllcos I even posted one thing 10 times...jus so u had ot delete them all loljoker
yeah cool, davicious.its just funny everyone saying i'll show you the levels head shot time etc.then everyone plays and out of about 8-10 people theres only two that can back up there claims having a two horse race during the match then everyone else coming a good 15-25 kills behind second place.
DeepSounds fully pissed off that u man are sh*t at halo

lol u lots need to admitthe only reason you prefer cod4 is cos ur sh*t at haloyou like how easy it is with the one shot killscod promotes no teamwork, players just running around every man for himself tryna get airstrikes and sh*t halo 3 = SKILLED playerscod4 = swag noobs

Guest haze-e
lol u lots need to admitthe only reason you prefer cod4 is cos ur sh*t at haloyou like how easy it is with the one shot killshalo 3 = SKILLED playerscod4 = swag noobs
Meh. Just remember i got my Xbox in Janurary. First game i got was COD4.All u lot was playin Halo from November. Im sure if i was playing from then i woulda been better.I dont care thogh. It confuses me Lol. Bare different badges for man the same level and ting.

I dont care thogh. It confuses me Lol. Bare different badges for man the same level and ting.
yea ur rank goes up as you get more experience (1 win = 1 experience)but you cant get promotions if your highest skill is lowthe swag players are the ones that have bars under their symbol, that shows theyve played bare but cant get a higher skill (win bare in ranked matches against ppl ur same or higher skill to rank up)like these Commander_Grade_3.gifCaptain_Grade_4.gifthe top 10% of players have Brigadier.gifthe top 1-2% of players have General.gif (soon come :D)almost all the ranks get bars , grade four being three gold bars under their symbol Colonel_Grade_4.gifgenerals dont get bars under their rank they get more diamonds inside the wreath, General_Grade_2.gif 1200 expGeneral_Grade_3.gif 2500 expGeneral_Grade_4.gif 5000 exp

lol u lots need to admitthe only reason you prefer cod4 is cos ur sh*t at haloyou like how easy it is with the one shot killscod promotes no teamwork, players just running around every man for himself tryna get airstrikes and sh*t halo 3 = SKILLED playerscod4 = swag noobs
LolI only play cod4 cos bare people play itIF on my lsit I see 5 people play halop 5 playn codI wud join the halo manhalo si soo much more funthe weapon range and the likeShud I downlaod the new maps

WAIT....So if u hardly play rnaked matches..then u will end up with bare bars under ur nameoh i get it now
ye if u play ranked and lose alot you wont get the highest skill up, need to keep winning, your skill level can go up and down depending on if ur winning or losing alotplaying social just gives u experience for winss doesnt affect ur ranked skill at all

Guest Trixstar

septik ur nuts manhelp me out witht his quick levelling up thing manalready gettin tired of ma single player bein f*cked upcan't see my f*ckIN gun :D

WAIT....So if u hardly play rnaked matches..then u will end up with bare bars under ur nameoh i get it now
ye if u play ranked and lose alot you wont get the highest skill up, need to keep winning, your skill level can go up and down depending on if ur winning or losing alotplaying social just gives u experience for winss doesnt affect ur ranked skill at all
I see...wht If I come second all the time liek I was earliar

septik ur nuts manhelp me out witht his quick levelling up thing man
the quick levelling thing only works if u play high levels for all the games and win 20+ games in a rowu sure ur ready to play level 45-50s every game?
cnt b dat hard.jus camp, n leng down, they aint got teflon body armour perks or nothin.u think a highly skilled cod4 player cud leng down a skilled halo 3 player.

the quick levelling thing only works if u play high levels for all the games and win 20+ games in a rowu sure ur ready to play level 45-50s every game?
cnt b dat hard.jus camp, n leng down, they aint got teflon body armour perks or nothin.u think a highly skilled cod4 player cud leng down a skilled halo 3 player.
TBH your on that wishful thinking, there are angles to Halo that allow you to remember its a game, COD is constantly tryin to remind you its war.Come like the matrix, the less real you percieve it the easier it is and the possibilities are endless.

TBH your on that wishful thinking, there are angles to Halo that allow you to remember its a game, COD is constantly tryin to remind you its war.Come like the matrix, the less real you percieve it the easier it is and the possibilities are endless.
Basically CoD is easier.

Basically CoD is easier.
LOL yeah cod is at leaast easier to master.For example on Halo recently I fully used that stutter jump septik taught me to survive a plasma grenade explosion.It hadnt stuck me, it had landed on the floor near me so i jumped and hovvered with the stutter jump as it went off. [Morpheus]Some rules can be bent, others can be broken[Morpheus]