Is Fabolous top 10 of all time

Young Boss

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a Fab fan.He will not make the top 10, even if his next release is an Illmatic/The Infamous/Ready To Die fusion.No way.

The way people have been playing up "swagger" over the past couple years is disastrous. Some all-purpose, undefinable pseudo-attribute for any would-be groupie with a mancrush to hype below-average artists about
Bless your soul.Its really not serious.

makes top 10 easilybare fraff innadis topic
no there's not.SaigonJay Z NasEminemBiggieTupacBig Daddy KaneT.I.LudacrisAndre300010 already better than him and only 3 maybe 4 man are all time top ten.
Saigon heading that list is worse then asking if Fab is top 10.

no there's not.SaigonJay Z NasEminemBiggieTupacBig Daddy KaneT.I.LudacrisAndre300010 already better than him and only 3 maybe 4 man are all time top ten.
Come off the hype I was listening to Saigon atm smh.

Know a few people that rate Saigon to be one of the best so just assumed you were one of those. He is good but will never blow. Album pushed back years now and he's tried 'retiring' to help him yet makes a 'comeback' then gets dropped from his label.Some any Papoose.

Know a few people that rate Saigon to be one of the best so just assumed you were one of those. He is good but will never blow. Album pushed back years now and he's tried 'retiring' to help him yet makes a 'comeback' then gets dropped from his label.Some any Papoose.
Truesay as a person he is quite wasted, but Warning Shots & Welcome to Saigon are full of bangers and sick tunes.

lol @ fab being top 20.his not even top 50 or 100 of all time.bare people uneducated about rap and need to start with the 80's rap and work upto the mid to late 90's and need to see how sh*t these modern day rappers really are.bone thugsOutkastde la soulthem 3 groups combined have 10 rappers and each and everyone one is better then fabolous.10 ten.... JOKER.the state of rap and its listners in 2008....

Guest PROFIT2
lol @ fab being top 20.his not even top 50 or 100 of all time.bare people uneducated about rap and need to start with the 80's rap and work upto the mid to late 90's and need to see how sh*t these modern day rappers really are.bone thugsOutkastde la soulthem 3 groups combined have 10 rappers and each and everyone one is better then fabolous.10 ten.... JOKER.the state of rap and its listners in 2008....
fam you cant go on them vibes the 3 you have mentioned would not make top 10 today eitherand you can compare the 80's to the state hip hop is in todayTBH everyone is gonna have there own top 10 so this thread is pointless!!

lol f*ck off its my opinion there aint some board that says them man are ahead of fabi dont rate:saigontupac (dont give a f*ck most overrated rapper of all time)ludacris (makes some ok hits more time hes boring and his albums were sh*t)andre3000

fam you cant go on them vibes the 3 you have mentioned would not make top 10 today eitherand you can compare the 80's to the state hip hop is in todayTBH everyone is gonna have there own top 10 so this thread is pointless!!
It's not pointless, why? 'Cause Fab makes no top 10

Guest PROFIT2
eh?how can you say that like you know evryones opinion on here lolits pointless becasue my top 10 artists will probably be diffrent to your no?so its pointless arguing...if the topic is meant to be asking me if he's in MY top 10 then it makes sensebut if not then what 'top 10' are we refering to...the one in the sky?

eh?how can you say that like you know evryones opinion on here lolits pointless becasue my top 10 artists will probably be diffrent to your no?so its pointless arguing...if the topic is meant to be asking me if he's in MY top 10 then it makes sensebut if not then what 'top 10' are we refering to...the one in the sky?
'Llow the objective talk man, that doesnt help. Universally, Fab will not make the "top 10 of all time" to answer the question of the thread. Thats what top 10 we are talking about. If he is, like Jubez stated, you must have only heard/rated 9 other rappers.I personally think Fab would chuckle at this claim of top 10 ever

Guest PROFIT2
'Llow the objective talk man, that doesnt help. Universally, Fab will not make the "top 10 of all time" to answer the question of the thread. Thats what top 10 we are talking about. If he is, like Jubez stated, you must have only heard/rated 9 other rappers.I personally think Fab would chuckle at this claim of top 10 ever
yeah but how can i allow it when my whole point is that it is stupid to make these sort of threads because everyones opinion of top 10 will be diffrentif it was would fabolous make YOUR top 10 then yeah it would make sense....but like i said my top 10 wont be the same as yours so allow the universal talk because you cant talk for the universe...might as well say pac or biggie? tbh.

yeah but how can i allow it when my whole point is that it is stupid to make these sort of threads because everyones opinion of top 10 will be diffrentif it was would fabolous make YOUR top 10 then yeah it would make sense....but like i said my top 10 wont be the same as yours so allow the universal talk because you cant talk for the universe...might as well say pac or biggie? tbh.
So do you just want a board full of factual threads? A place where there isnt anything to discuss? Most things are based on opinions, bruv.The question is would Fabolous make your top ten tho.And I can talk for the universe on this one, truss me lol. He may make top 10 since 2007 or top 10 punchline rappers since the turn of the century but noway near all time

Guest PROFIT2
So do you just want a board full of factual threads? A place where there isnt anything to discuss? Most things are based on opinions, bruv.The question is would Fabolous make your top ten tho.And I can talk for the universe on this one, truss me lol. He may make top 10 since 2007 or top 10 punchline rappers since the turn of the century but noway near all time
board full of factual threads? well yeah i would as it goes long for all the hear say this isnt whatever room is it?and peoples opinions are exactly what i meant you cant argue with somone on whos in there top 10 because its who they prefer/there opinion so i dont evn know why you mentioned factual.

You have no idea. I hate new-age thinkers man, so jarring. List's have been discussed long before our HH generation and will continue to be discussed. If it's someone's opinion fair-do's but doesnt mean I cant tell them their opinion doesnt hold weight. I'm sure youve heard the phrase "Opinion's are like arses, everyone's got one." Well I always add "And some drop more sh*t than others" and thats exactly what this is an example of.

Guest PROFIT2
You have no idea. I hate new-age thinkers man, so jarring. List's have been discussed long before our HH generation and will continue to be discussed. If it's someone's opinion fair-do's but doesnt mean I cant tell them their opinion doesnt hold weight. I'm sure youve heard the phrase "Opinion's are like arses, everyone's got one." Well I always add "And some drop more sh*t than others" and thats exactly what this is an example of.
on a level fam your going on like your some OG or sumfinyou know what i was saying and im not disputin what your saying isnt true but im mearly poitning out that everyone will have a diffrent point of view you cant deny that and fair enuff you might think it dont hold weight but who are you really? i dont even mean that in a rude way but why is your opinion some how higher than someone elses...anyway bun this fabolous wudnt make my top 10 but he might make someone elses and i respect that....you might prefer rappers like imortal teqnique and certain man will prefer lil wayne just depends what you like....ya dig?