Sign in to follow this  
Fresh

Men's Health Magazine

Basically I work for the company that publishes this magazine. I have been speaking to the Ad Director and asked him to make a weekly routine diet plan and workout plan. He said he'll talk to his team and see what he can do.If anyone else wants to know anything useful. Let me know and I'll ask the mandem up in MH

Basically I work for the company that publishes this magazine. I have been speaking to the Ad Director and asked him to make a weekly routine diet plan and workout plan. He said he'll talk to his team and see what he can do.If anyone else wants to know anything useful. Let me know and I'll ask the mandem up in MH
Its been done already i think i'v got the magazine with it in lol

Tell them to stop with the "GET ABS IN 2 WEEKS" and all that bolloxI aint rea done in ages, I read more BB mags

Tell them to stop with "get huge biceps do cable curls 15 reps superset with bb curls" bullshitYou want huge biceps you f*ck*ng do chin ups and deadlifts.

Tell them to put in a nice food routine and at least a 6 page section about sex, keep me entertained at work

Isn't this a undercover gay magazine?
nah its not, its a mens health mag like it said! isnt going to the gym gay too?

Bought couple before, just alot of tips of geting 'MASSIVE BICEPS IN 3 DAYS' sorta thing..Body building mags are much better. For me neways.. depends on your goals.