London Transport >>> Car (sometimes)

Numero001

Not being funny but if you're bored on a friday, saturday nightand want some 100% GURANTEED jokes.all you gotta do is go tottenham court rd stationcross the roadwalk up a bitwait for the 25 bus towards Eastand you'll have fun truss.
At 4-5am in the morning the foolishness you see is JOKE. But I prefer going home in a car... dem people scare me.Uusally If I hear beef I take off my head phones... otherwise I just leave them on coz more time these stupid youts are just talking nonsense creating foolish noise. I remember one time sittin in the 292 to edware some white youts got on the bus and started shouting ''yea blud yea blud.. standard init..easy'' den started spraying sillystring... the way i gave dem some dirty looks they knew not to spray sh*t in my hair.These youts can't bring it to me.. 21 or not.. i will show u what time it is.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One time on the bust saw the most funniest thing in my life...Looking back should have filmed it....Was on a single decker bus n dere was some somalion youts standing by the door and the bus is about 10metres away from the bus stop but one boy mustve [frostarr]fought he was superman but he ended up like Christopher Reeves[frostarr] he must of tried show off to his brejrins and pressed the emergency open door button and jumped out finkin hes gonna land on his feet while the bus is moving but man done about 5rolly pollys and ended up flat on his face in broad-day-light infront of about 30people....Didnt even bother with getting back on his feet straight away just laid dere until the bus drove off.

LOLLLL ^^^^On a similar note...On the 15 bus to school one day, them double deckers with the entrance at the back05%20D3%20London%20Bus.jpgOne kid jumped off about 10 metres away from the stop, stumbled then slid about 6 or 7 feet on his knees in his school trousers.He stood up like51-01-knee.jpgOn both legsI was f*ck*ng crying with laughter, this was before school!!! he had to walk around like the hulk all day.

its extortionits practically forcin u to carry around another card for no reasonthe travel experience is swag, smelly/dirty etc (not so much on trains tho)
thats all truebut like, underground is efficient in gettin u from a-bis it not?

its extortionits practically forcin u to carry around another card for no reasonthe travel experience is swag, smelly/dirty etc (not so much on trains tho)
But for your money, the things HumanityP mentioned shouldn't be happening.Should be prestine.

Guest Tronics

Remember one time when i was in secondary school and i kicked the bus drivers door in, was jokes.Went on with a flasher and he told me to get off, i was over pissed cause i needed to get home.So i decided to teach him a lesson.Proceeded to kick the door down while holding onto the railings.The look on his face was horrible, so i just ran off and prayed for forgiveness.Till this day i don't know what came over me, must've been hungry or something....

But for your money, the things HumanityP mentioned shouldn't be happening.Should be prestine.
The costs of running it are huge. It was largely neglected for about 50 years since WW2 - that, plus the fact it's the oldest subterranean train system in the world, meant it fell decades behind technological progress. It's only in the last 10 years or so that investment has been poured in (thnx ken), and the age of the network, the state of disrepair and the depth below ground (one of the deepest train systems in the world) mean it's very difficult & costly to make improvements. Hence the prices & engineering interruptionsIt is getting better. People who're old enough will remember times when it was much, much worse. English character to grumble about things thoughTrust, I use the Tube for 2-3 hours a day and I have more nightmare experiences than 99.9% of people, but there's a bigger picture to consider. And in the end, trains & buses will get you where you're going, and that's something lots of Londoners take for granted.

The costs of running it are huge. It was largely neglected for about 50 years since WW2 - that, plus the fact it's the oldest subterranean train system in the world, meant it fell decades behind technological progress. It's only in the last 10 years or so that investment has been poured in (thnx ken), and the age of the network, the state of disrepair and the depth below ground (one of the deepest train systems in the world) mean it's very difficult & costly to make improvements. Hence the prices & engineering interruptionsIt is getting better. People who're old enough will remember times when it was much, much worse. English character to grumble about things thoughTrust, I use the Tube for 2-3 hours a day and I have more nightmare experiences than 99.9% of people, but there's a bigger picture to consider. And in the end, trains & buses will get you where you're going, and that's something lots of Londoners take for granted.
on high insight i would c/s sign, i understand our point.but when im on that train, rush hour times. it can be a nightmare.people squashed in animals, platforms so over filled none can move, train delayed due to signal faliure,toes getting step on, standing most of my journey, and i'm paying for this journey.so now i opt for bus >>> is a better way to travel, cheaper, it takes a lil longer,but the view, journey's nice.

on high insight i would c/s sign, i understand our point.but when im on that train, rush hour times. it can be a nightmare.people squashed in animals, platforms so over filled none can move, train delayed due to signal faliure,toes getting step on, standing most of my journey, and i'm paying for this journey.
No doubt, I deal with this daily :D

another reason the underground doesnt work so well is in its conception, different lines were built and developed by private investors, who in turn, were actually competing with each other for customers, the idea that it was all put together by 'the system' with logic at the forefront of peoples minds jus simply didnt happenback on topic, my story would be...sitting on a bus on Clapham Common last fireworks night in traffic, bus is packed an i'm on the top deck with a friend sipping beers. we're at the back where where u got like the 8 seat party area, and next to us are three proper yardie man all having a look at some laptop like its the first time they've ever seen one (bait). these guys are proper fresh and making a bit of noise but we're cool and not bothered by them.nex thing, some guy (drunk) starts singing somewhere round the middle of the bus an making a bit of a racket. one white South African woman turns round and tells him to shut the f*ck up, so the guy jus stands up and starts telling her what's what. guys laying into her, South Africa, how Afrikaans are some evil race of racist f*cks, starts breaking down the politics of her country etc etc. meanwhile the whole bus is creasing cos no-one minds seeing a South African get taken down a peg or two.at some point the woman shuts up but this guy is on a roll now so carries on hyping. these 3 Jamaican guys are all up for a heckle and start hurling a bit of abuse at the drunken loner. this drunk guy swings round to the Jammos like "oh, you wanna talk up do ya?", at this point the Jamaicans ask the guy why his face is so f*cked up, asking him if he got n a scrap with his mum, and is his mum a dog etcnow the guy whos been hyping talks as London as it comes but looks kinda Brazillian, his face is f*cked and covered in bare scars and sh*t.guy responds..."i been to war.." *sways*"you know about the Falklands?..." *sways some more*"do you know about watching your friends die?""you know about KILLING?""you ever KILLED anyone?""i've f*ckin killed people... for QUEEN & f*ckIN COUNTRY..." (sarcastically)*bus goes quiet*Jamaican guys jus sat there eyeing up the bottle in his hand looking petrified, and eventually taking their line of sight to the floori swear, to this day i've never seen a stone cold showerman like himit was like he was haunted, jus looking for something or someone to push him over the edge and end his miserable lifeanyway, he got off eventually and normal activity resumed, a memorable moment thop.s. those links Revs upped are f*ck*ng priceless*goes off to read some more*

^lol

perioding also on the pavement
lmao periodingi hate public transport tbh but public transport on the way home from a club/durin early hours, is f*ckin entertainingthe 25 after 1/2am>>__drunkardswhorestrampswmdhypearguments

p.s. those links Revs upped are f*ck*ng priceless*goes off to read some more*
lol its true
Maybe it's vegetarian......... Two urban youths one with an urban pitball (or similar) dog in chains. 1st urban: "Dogs looking cool bruv". 2nd urban: "Yeah bruv, I'm toughening him up bruv". 1st urban: (kneels down and looks the dog in the face) "Yeah - don't forget it's a dog eat dog world". 2nd urban: "Don't scare him bruv". 1st urban: "Bruv, I don't think he understands".
lmao

p.s. those links Revs upped are f*ck*ng priceless*goes off to read some more*
lol its true
Maybe it's vegetarian......... Two urban youths one with an urban pitball (or similar) dog in chains. 1st urban: "Dogs looking cool bruv". 2nd urban: "Yeah bruv, I'm toughening him up bruv". 1st urban: (kneels down and looks the dog in the face) "Yeah - don't forget it's a dog eat dog world". 2nd urban: "Don't scare him bruv". 1st urban: "Bruv, I don't think he understands".
lmao
dat one had me creasingi'm on page 9 now, cant stop