Football skills guy britains got talent now

Action Dan

That Tee is deep though. Wouldnt be surprised if it was Toney. You know how he loves mixed-race 'ballers
ahahaha talkin of Toney.. Where is he? Aint seen him on here for tiiiiiiiiime.
from when he got aired out he and carpe and realz have dissapeared into the shadows. i wonder why :D :D that guy has skills thou still. seen him a few times in the park doing his thing. at least hes got suttin from being dropped by arsenal

Guest Radio
That Tee is deep though. Wouldnt be surprised if it was Toney. You know how he loves mixed-race 'ballers
from when he got aired out he and carpe and realz have dissapeared into the shadows. i wonder why :D :D that guy has skills thou still. seen him a few times in the park doing his thing. at least hes got suttin from being dropped by arsenal
what park

what park
regents, burgess, hes been donig it from time all over rly. and lol @ saying some kid from liverpool is better, it is industry knowledge that this guy is one of the top 3 in the country.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

some of the skills were ill but no way he deserved to go through after dropping a ball (no pun) twice. Freestyle lovers - John Farnworth is the guy UK and World champion a cool cat as well.

Them two boys doing martial arts are they outcos that sh*t aint a f*ck*ng talent...Any idiot can train to do that.... I can do it I did for 8 years its nto a talent f*ck sake....its f*ck*ng team kata anyone whos done external martial arts from japan will f*ck*ng know

what park
regents, burgess, hes been donig it from time all over rly. and lol @ saying some kid from liverpool is better, it is industry knowledge that this guy is one of the top 3 in the country.
lol @ not noticing the big video of the boy dancin above the liverpool comment. thats boys 1 of the top 3 in the country wen it comes to dancin isit. SEEN

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
Them two boys doing martial arts are they outcos that sh*t aint a f*ck*ng talent...Any idiot can train to do that.... I can do it I did for 8 years its nto a talent f*ck sake....its f*ck*ng team kata anyone whos done external martial arts from japan will f*ck*ng know
disagree, coreographing a martial arts routine with sound effects is a talent. Really and truly you could apply your theory to any talent. I bet i could go on there and do a piano and song performance after 8 years of training.

lol @ them two guys get the buzzer now, they were crap, the song was sending people to sleepi think the dance group from MK should go through, a) they were good, b ) the rest of the acts tonight are super duper sh*t and b ) they need a dance act in the final.