Help please

Natalie

Just got boyed offwhat store did yous lot apply forthere was once vacancy in the tottenham court rd storefilled out the long f*cked up formand then at the end they saidsorry there's no vacancies lefttook the pissSuperstition (it's bad luck to be superstitious you know!) hook man up!

Just got boyed offwhat store did yous lot apply forthere was once vacancy in the tottenham court rd storefilled out the long f*cked up formand then at the end they saidsorry there's no vacancies lefttook the pissSuperstition (it's bad luck to be superstitious you know!) hook man up!
Lol Carlos your pissedKEEP checking back at least once a day. There will be something.I applied for the queensway branch.

the only 2 they had in london that i could see wasbankside sf - does anyone know where this is?crouchend - f*ck n8 thoso im doin bankside
Bankside is queenswayCarlos you better get their QUICK before smaddy does lol.

one time my mate was in an iterview and they said to him : "If you were an animal which one would you be?"he said: "i would be a panther, so no one could see me" lmao! he don't even know why he said it!
LMAO my sister was asked this question in a interview for Primark also, which colour would you be and why? wtf :D

one time my mate was in an iterview and they said to him : "If you were an animal which one would you be?"he said: "i would be a panther, so no one could see me" lmao! he don't even know why he said it!
LMAO my sister was asked this question in a interview for Primark also, which colour would you be and why? wtf :D
I would say 'Orange because it brings out the brightness in people and provides warmth and loyalty to people' :D

Thanks for your application to Marks and Spencer. We're sorry but there are currently no available assessment places in your preferred store or area. You can return to this page at anytime in the next 12 months and when places are available they will appear here. Thanks again. f*ck this tho

nah keep checkin cah they gas alot, i tried it earlier and there wasnt none in londontry like in a hour

i gots that tottenham court road interview still

I hate interviews cos I get paranoid and I always like to see what people are writing about me so I always seem to not give them much eye contact. Watch how I crash in my driving test trying to snatch their clipboard.I applied to like 20 places last year and my only interviews I got were Harrods and Library-pretty obvious which one I got although I was hyped about working 4 harrods.I hate that question why do you want to work here? I didnt care where I worked so always ended up bullshitting.

I could have actually worked there though. Just I was stupid enough to tell the guy I couldnt start on the date they needed me cos I had 1 more GCSE to go.Pay was good and all i woulda been doing was stacking shelves in one of the world's most famous shops.