Romford

JGGB

LMFAO @ ROMFORD IS NOT RACISTYour comments are now void fam.Yer it's eased up a bit,but don't get it twistedthem Harold Wood mandem jam there, and if they see you grillin them bludyou're HISTORRYYYYYYtrue-storiesIn RWD times I posted a picture I took of them big yellow signs the police leave after someones been ghostedread something like"HELP RACIST ATTACK."On Friday the bla bla bla 22 White males battered 2 Asian youts..."

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMFAO BOXA, I swear every East man lead the same life as a yout....
lol tru trudid u reach southern fried erry day n kop ur 1 pound pizza, get food poisonin but still go bakalso used to reach stratty shopin centre n jak penny sweets from dat sweetshopalso forest gate youth centre was d 1o how can i forget d free swimin session at east ham BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE BOSHES

go liquid if u want a slag for the nightim not lying when i say 98% of them are all dressed the same(if u can call it that)bare 'wog-sockets'used to roll there every friday and saturday night from the ages of 14-17 and gauranteed get at least brain
I'm beginning to think you're as bait as TONY BLACK on the e-roads famYou pop up everywherewifeyy's kinna nice still...

go liquid if u want a slag for the nightim not lying when i say 98% of them are all dressed the same(if u can call it that)bare 'wog-sockets'used to roll there every friday and saturday night from the ages of 14-17 and gauranteed get at least brain
sounds like the one tbh.

sounds like the one tbh.
y not jus go faces??b4 u even get in baaaare white gally bussin filatio

I'm beginning to think you're as bait as TONY BLACK on the e-roads famYou pop up everywherewifeyy's kinna nice still...
lol elab..

lmfao @ facesone time me and the mandem try roll therebouncer: over 21s only mateus: we're over 21bouncer: i meant to say over 23's only mateus: ye, we're over 23, don't watchbouncer: oh seen, na members only mate cheersus: seen
LMAO yea they are very picky in who they let in there

Went there today...No violation if you live there but it was a bit dry. Just like 5 shopping centres and a sh*t market tbh. Lol I'm from South and don't go East very often but bare orange chicks, UGG boots and clown painted faces (overdid makeup). Passing through Stratford on the train even seemed more exciting than Romford tbh.Some people sounded bare like Eastenders lol. And there's some crazy obsession with West Ham- I rolled thru with my Arsenal shirt (REPPIN')Where's all the mixed race chicks @?There were a few decent white chicks though bare watching mans face like say they haven't seen black people b4 or maybe it was [GIGGS]"these lighties loving my black gang soon everyone saying colour is back man"[GIGGS]. Anyway where do all the youths jam round der and is der any clubs down der where I can pick up some loose chicks this summer?
Hmmm...You are a joker, complaining about there being no mixed raced gurls in Romford, like it isn't a well known spot for Chav type gurls.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

That little f*ck*ng sh*t-stain is right, if you want to find girls liek Danielle whatever her slut name is that always shags the blackest of footballers, then romford is the place for you.Chavs n slags is it, f*ck*ng rathole.

That little f*ck*ng sh*t-stain is right, if you want to find girls liek Danielle whatever her slut name is that always shags the blackest of footballers, then romford is the place for you.Chavs n slags is it, f*ck*ng rathole.
I still don't get your beef with me.But oh well, I have about three aliases (no I was not ck) and you bred them lol, but I'm not mad at you. :D

lol @ reaching there middle of the day nowadays thoughyou're lucky you didn't get clamped tbh, specially in your Arsenal top
Lol clamped... From what I saw today nah. TBH it was like 12-4, all the hardcore 'hammers' may hae been asleep. But a South side boy wearing a North London football shirt in East London is a sight indeed. I shoulda linked a girl from West.I proably won't be getting into an over 23 club for another few years tbh. My fist real taste of East really - didn't know what to expect female-wise

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
I still don't get your beef with me.But oh well, I have about three aliases (no I was not ck) and you bred them lol, but I'm not mad at you. :D
Thats the most hilarious thing I have ever read.There is not one single person I bred on this site.Least of all some U-bend brained peice of rectal waste such as yourself.You are a skid-mark on the underpants of society.Die.

Thats the most hilarious thing I have ever read.There is not one single person I bred on this site.Least of all some U-bend brained peice of rectal waste such as yourself.You are a skid-mark on the underpants of society.Die.
Some next heart broken feelings caught, your worse then the gurl I couldnt get stif over due to her being butters :D Oh well, *logs into another account to see your friendly replies*