Romford

JGGB

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
That little f*ck*ng sh*t-stain is right, if you want to find girls liek Danielle whatever her slut name is that always shags the blackest of footballers, then romford is the place for you.Chavs n slags is it, f*ck*ng rathole.
I still don't get your beef with me.But oh well, I have about three aliases (no I was not ck) and you bred them lol, but I'm not mad at you. :D
Thats the most hilarious thing I have ever read.There is not one single person I bred on this site.Least of all some U-bend brained peice of rectal waste such as yourself.You are a skid-mark on the underpants of society.Die.
Some next heart broken feelings caught, your worse then the gurl I couldnt get stif over due to her being butters :D Oh well, *logs into another account to see your friendly replies*
lol @ heartbrokenlol @ you likening myself, a man, to someone who you attempted to get an erection overYou miserable failed abortion, the next peice of text I want to read from yourself is your suicide note.You should be put in the stocks and have golf cleets thrown at you till you die.

COD, you always go on like you ignore me, but I think you like reading what I have to say, otherwise you wouldn't have agreed with my comment.Anyway, I want to make peace, there's no point hating if you can't remember why you hate me.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

COD?.....I don't hate you, you aren't worthy enough of recognition to be attatched to any thoguht other than the 10 seconds it takes to skim through some of your posts.Going on like i ignore you?...do you actually KNOW who I am? We do not interact.I merely always see idiotic topics, replies & fraff from you & you get the treatment everyone else does for thatI rarely read what you have to say since it is in such a garish attention seeking colour all of the time, it just so happened that then, you happened to be right, what do you want, a prize?

COD?.....I don't hate you, you aren't worthy enough of recognition to be attatched to any thoguht other than the 10 seconds it takes to skim through some of your posts.Going on like i ignore you?...do you actually KNOW who I am? We do not interact.I merely always see idiotic topics, replies & fraff from you & you get the treatment everyone else does for thatI rarely read what you have to say since it is in such a garish attention seeking colour all of the time, it just so happened that then, you happened to be right, what do you want, a prize?
Agreeing with me and your constant spouts at me are proof you read EEEEEEEEEEEEEVERYTHING I write.You can hate me and cuss all you like, but the fact I know you read what I write is enough of a diss to you as you diss me :D From the heart of my bottom, I wish you well on your future endevours :D

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
Agreeing with me and your constant spouts at me are proof you read EEEEEEEEEEEEEVERYTHING I write.You can hate me and cuss all you like, but the fact I know you read what I write is enough of a diss to you as you diss me :D From the heart of my bottom, I wish you well on your future endevours :D
Constant spouts? Doubt it has happened on more than 4 occasions.Unless you can prove I posted in every topic you make, which i don't your point is void.You are the joke of the forum....you get ruined by everyone, end of.If you'd liek to think its just me then cool.

Nah, I get aimed at when I mention something silly.You aim at me all the time, even when I write sence.Any normal person would have quoted my comment in this topic without that "little prick f*cker etc etc" nonsence and if I said something stupid, would have try cuss me.I am offering peace still, it must be annoying having to write out all that hate jarring rubbish in every post I make.Oh yeha, you posted in my love life topic :D

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
Nah, I get aimed at when I mention something silly.You aim at me all the time, even when I write sence.Any normal person would have quoted my comment in this topic without that "little prick f*cker etc etc" nonsence and if I said something stupid, would have try cuss me.I am offering peace still, it must be annoying having to write out all that hate jarring rubbish in every post I make.Oh yeha, you posted in my love life topic :D
Course I did. I always post in love & life.And tbh yea it is mainly when you write something stupid, but tonight I am pissed off so why not?And tbh you chat fraff when you don't realise Im sure.But I dont care man, too much time wasted in this thread already, and im still not convinced this is you btw.

Course I did. I always post in love & life.And tbh yea it is mainly when you write something stupid, but tonight I am pissed off so why not?And tbh you chat fraff when you don't realise Im sure.But I dont care man, too much time wasted in this thread already, and im still not convinced this is you btw.
Hmmmm..........If it's not me, who can it be???You read all my posts in this thread though, congrats610x.jpg

hitting up essex in june/julywheres the best place for nightlife & sexy girls/skets?
Essex = Romford - Liquid & Envy, Harlow - LiquidHertfordshire = Watford - Destiny, Kandiklub
know the ledgewatford is a mission though, allow driving up there in my whip and driving back with 4 man pissed up and me sober

OLEE OLLE OLAAAYYOI..... OI ......OI!!!when you hear that in clubs u know u ar ein chavlandBoy Mixred tingz in Rmford? LOL....Even the few that u see are after the Hackett & Londsdale crep wearing mofoz... Not all the gurls are chavs, The rich posh brats from essex who want to be cool, happen to crash down there alot as well. See some young oes pushin Range Sportsa bout the place.If u are a black dude used ot them live spots in ur Endz and London area. U might have a serious culutre shock if you reach there.But if u wanna be that Black dude centre of attraction.impressing with your moves, Drawing white tings u wont b e dissapointed.I know bare man from south that go there to draw rich tingz still and they have been succesfull.The opening of liquid is attracting bare ethnics tho.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
Some other faggot?Like I wouldnt read something that was aimed specifically at me.
Excuses excuses, everybody say hip..............oh................crit.............................
lol you idiotfrom your use of the word hypocryte you clearly do not know what it means.Just as apparently you do not know the value of silence.Stick to using words of 2 syllables or less.

hitting up essex in june/julywheres the best place for nightlife & sexy girls/skets?
Essex = Romford - Liquid & Envy, Harlow - LiquidHertfordshire = Watford - Destiny, Kandiklub
know the ledgewatford is a mission though, allow driving up there in my whip and driving back with 4 man pissed up and me sober
lol done that before when we went destiny, was NOT the one.. your tryna find your way back in a solid 1 hour drive and every other man is sober

Some other faggot?Like I wouldnt read something that was aimed specifically at me.
Excuses excuses, everybody say hip..............oh................crit.............................
lol you idiotfrom your use of the word hypocryte you clearly do not know what it means.Just as apparently you do not know the value of silence.Stick to using words of 2 syllables or less.
Here's a friend, from me to you. :D Paddington%20Bear%20(3).jpg

Romford is not part of London. there's estates in Basildon that are part of London Boroughs. Doesn't mean I wouldn't laugh in the face of someone trying to claim they lived in part of London with an SS postcode.