YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! Edu speedy recovery!!

Afroman

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A part of his problem isn't just his mental strengths, its others around him.Who gonna be the player in our squad thats gonna prep Eduardo back up for the league in training? Cos before he'll ever feel 100% he'll have to ride a few tackles and a lot of our lot will probably be scared to tackle him as they know the injury history and he's a team mate.

A part of his problem isn't just his mental strengths, its others around him.Who gonna be the player in our squad thats gonna prep Eduardo back up for the league in training? Cos before he'll ever feel 100% he'll have to ride a few tackles and a lot of our lot will probably be scared to tackle him as they know the injury history and he's a team mate.
Kevin Muscat might be available? :DSeriously though, this is SICK news.Hope he comes back to his best, cos I love watching him play.

That's the thing, when it comes to that first tackle in a competitive match how will he react to the tackle.Some players are fine and just get up, others try to pull out.

That's the thing, when it comes to that first tackle in a competitive match how will he react to the tackle.Some players are fine and just get up, others try to pull out.
Lol, couple clumps from Denilson, Fabregas, Sagna and Gallas and he'll be fine.Please believe, if his first game back is away from home, i'll be swinging that f*ck*ng shirt saluting him again. :D

• 5 weeks later...
You would have surely heard the news and seen the video, first reported on this site, that Eduardo’s recovery in Brazil has been coming along expertly.If you haven't you can watch the video of Eduardo in physiotherapy kicking a ball on the right hand side of this page.Arsenal coach and one of Wenger’s close confidants on Arsenal’s staff, Boro Primorac (who is from Herzegovina) has been holidaying in Split and spoke yesterday about Eduardo’s progress.“We are all extremely happy that his rehabilitation went so well and that soon he will join up with the team” he said.The Croatian press reports that Eduardo is now expected at London Colney for pre season training in two weeks time.When asked about Eduardo’s recovery from his injury, Primorac was very confident that he will recover his fitness at pre injury levels.“I believe that Eduardo will soon return to his form that was before the injury” he said.Primorac said that Arsenal are waiting for Eduardo with an already prepared detailed working plan which he will follow to reach full fitness.This is great news for all Arsenal fans and of course for Arsene Wenger who may now consider saving any more contingency cash he may have set aside for another forward.Let’s hope that we hear similarly good news about Tomas Rosicky!
Badman.

ooh i left it to the 11th hour. f*ck*ng hell though I hope they allow renewals after tonight cos my bros lost card and hasnt renewed JGs, and my mate hasnt done his cannon club yet... it's not about going to Emirates on your own. Done it like 3 times.

HERE are the pictures Arsenal fans have been waiting to see – Croatian ace Eduardo back on his feet.Our exclusive shots prove the Gunners’ striker is well on the way to recovering from the horrific ankle injury he suffered in a Premier League match against Brimingham in February.Eduardo, who is currently resting back home in his native Brazil, is targeting a comeback with the Gunners this summer.He revealed: "I am returning to Europe from Brazil at the beginning of August, perhaps even the end of July."Doctors tell me by then I will be fully recovered and able to play football again. I hope so too."Take a look at our slideshow of pictures below to see how the 25-year-old is getting on: Eduardo_1_350x475_521725a.jpgEduardo_8_350x475_521708a.jpghttp://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport...icle1365673.ece