Do You Have To Be A Certain Race/Nationality To Listen To Certain Music?

Stamina Man

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Flat Eric
Stamina do know what these dancehall artists are saying ?
Just because i'm white don't mean I can't understand words coming from a black mans mouth :D
im white and all i hear is bwoy bambarat rask

Just because i'm white don't mean I can't understand words coming from a black mans mouth :D
simple question and you still never answered it so im assuming you dont if not just partially.i dont even understand half the time, calm down (no bounty)

simple question and you still never answered it so im assuming you dont if not just partially.i dont even understand half the time, calm down (no bounty)
DENIED !

Oh, I thought I made it clear with that comment, yes I do understand the words, or else I wouldn't really be listening to it tbh

DENIED !

Dancehall belongs to black people except for Grenadians, what the f*cks wrong with you homie.Nah I'm jesting, listen to what you want man. Lol at people thinking your not allowed to appreciate good music due to the over abundance of melanin or lack of it in your skin tone.

DENIED !
L O L. That skank is supreme.

Stamina Man I was just playing with my comment before, I knew why you'd started this topic that's why I made that comment.To be honest though, I don't really get why people who arent jamaican would wanna listen to dancehall, imo its not great music and u have to be jamaican to appreciate it imo.The Asian thing is spot on though, you see asians slaying bait 50 cent or 2pac tracks out they're dads bmw and just think "d*cks".

DENIED !
L O L. That skank is supreme.
lol at that being a "skank"

Not gonna lie, when I see Asians rolling deep listening to Tupac and so on I'm just like ''WHY? :D ''.
to be fair tho, asians are assimilatorswherever they are, whoever they par withthats what they become
They roll strictly with their own kind. It ain't like there's a token Black brudda rolling with them that gives them a bly LOL.How the f*ck can they be shouting ''f*ck*ng niggers'' at me and my peeps while blaring out ''Changes''?Don't even care if it sounds igorant but it doesn't suit them like that. You don't see me listening to Bhangra music or the cornershop entrance alarm on repeat, do you?

Stamina Man I was just playing with my comment before, I knew why you'd started this topic that's why I made that comment.To be honest though, I don't really get why people who arent jamaican would wanna listen to dancehall, imo its not great music and u have to be jamaican to appreciate it imo.The Asian thing is spot on though, you see asians slaying bait 50 cent or 2pac tracks out they're dads bmw and just think "d*cks".
Oh seen lolI still listen to loads of genres, Grime, Hip-Hop, Break, Rock, Dubstep, Reggae, Dancehall, it's just Dancehall is the main genre I am interested in.Not sure about everyone else, I know bare people who don't understand, but when you hear a hype track, or a hype beat or something, you just want to smash everything up, go mad lol.You see, I find these sort of tracks a lot in Dancehall, hence why I like it so much.Used to be into Dubstep because of all them type tracks.I was about to upload a track, but I refrained :D

Not gonna lie, when I see Asians rolling deep listening to Tupac and so on I'm just like ''WHY? :D ''.
to be fair tho, asians are assimilatorswherever they are, whoever they par withthats what they become
They roll strictly with their own kind. It ain't like there's a token Black brudda rolling with them that gives them a bly LOL.How the f*ck can they be shouting ''f*ck*ng niggers'' at me and my peeps while blaring out ''Changes''?Don't even care if it sounds igorant but it doesn't suit them like that. You don't see me listening to Bhangra music or the cornershop entrance alarm on repeat, do you?
lmaothing is with asiansif u actually get to know them, then 9 times out of then they are actually safe, just completely whatlessbut when u dont u just tihnk theyre pricks

LMFAO.