Do You Have To Be A Certain Race/Nationality To Listen To Certain Music?

Stamina Man

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why can't white people be muslim? :D
is this a serious question?its because the hijab can't be taken off in public, meaning that y'all can't suntan.Music is international full stop
In before the white Muslim says they wear no hijab Don't like them people who follow a religion but don't play by the rules
that is a ridiculous attitude to have. .

Guest TimeBomb
Apparently the hijab is nothing to do with the muslim religion... it is to do with the culture.
yep some muslim scholars say this, it depends on interpretation of the Quran, but yea in those days all the religions round the middle east the men would have beard and women would wear hijab, virgin mary, joseph, jesus etc, but only christians lost that culture.

Aye sorry but what the f*ck is this wack bullshit about muslims can't be white?.
Not actually what was said but Chinese whispers have been played from a previous forum lol.This is why I don't want to get into it, I don't want to offend no one with my beliefs.*exists thread for last time*

THE VEIL IS A DISGRACE...I IMPLORE EVRY MAN WOMAN AND CHILD TO GO OUT AND RIDICULE BULY ASSAULT ANY WOMAN WITH A VEIL ON PULL IT OFF HER HEADHEADSCARVES SHOULD BE BANNED 2..ITS AN INSUULT 2 ME THAT IM NOT ALOWED 2 SEE YOUR HAIR BECAYUSE U THINK I MITE RAPE U...
i know you are just a gimmick but i would love to smash a bottle over your face. . . for your sake hope ur pic is never upped on here. . .

A few people seem to be a bit angry because I listen to Dancehall music. And I am not black. :DSurely, ignorance like this shouldn't get in the way of enjoying the music you like?If you listen to Hip-Hop music, and you're not American, there will be no problem, but if you listen to Reggae and Dancehall, when you're not from African/Jamaican descent, it's different.What do you think the main reasons for this is?Why do you need to be a certain colour to listen to certain genres of music?Or do you just think it's ignorance?Discuss.
Within the black community (the young black people and the fobs from JA) they expect you to listen to a certain type of music.Though, I like electro house as well as the normal music I'm mean't to like.

lol at thinking "pricks" when u see asians bussing hip hopHip Hop is one of the biggest forms of music world wide infact if it wasnt for White people, it wouldnt be a multi-national big business industryand u cant put everyone in the same boxIm black my wfiey is Indian, i eat at her house and her brothers are cool with me, go figure(RZA) Peace to the black, the brown, the red, yellow, and white seed, We don't discriminate man over color/creed (RZA)

lol at thinking "pricks" when u see asians bussing hip hopHip Hop is one of the biggest forms of music world wide infact if it wasnt for White people, it wouldnt be a multi-national big business industryand u cant put everyone in the same boxIm black my wfiey is Indian, i eat at her house and her brothers are cool with me, go figure(RZA) Peace to the black, the brown, the red, yellow, and white seed, We don't discriminate man over color/creed (RZA)
swear they said dancehall