jeremy kyle betta than jerry????

Kim

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
i beg sum1 turn it 2 jeremy NOW white guy cum on sayin 2 his tine'WAH U MEEAN I DNT CUM AROUND I DO BLOODCLART CUM AROUND'SAYS 2 JEREMY 'DONT GET IT TWISTED BRUVA'JEREMY - 'MAY I REINSTATE THAT I AM NOBODIES BRUVA'
was joke. Blatantly on suttin about 'i don't do it (coke) no more' then switching to 'might have done it a couple of weeks ago'.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
Maury Povich > Jerry Springer >> ________________
4realMaury was the onealongside with ricki lake/jenny jones and Sally
Maurys the lick, bare black heads on there as well (no racist) in the audience and on the show - wheres it filmed? His is it a man or wonan shows>>>>>>.Steve wilkos shows kinda big too.

LMAOhe called jeremy a bloodclaart pussi is this even allowed1 crackhead'das y man aint got no knuckles cah i always punch the walls instead of her'i wish i cud wheel
:DWHAT CHANNEL?
ffs im pissed i missed thisanyone got a youtube to this

Maury Povich > Jerry Springer >> ________________
4realMaury was the onealongside with ricki lake/jenny jones and Sally
Maurys the lick, bare black heads on there as well (no racist) in the audience and on the show - wheres it filmed? His is it a man or wonan shows>>>>>>.Steve wilkos shows kinda big too.
jenny jones was good, she used to do sick makeover showsmaury gives me jokes with his "not one, not two, but three men" linemaury > ricki > jerry/steve wilkos > ______ > jeremy kyle