Sign in to follow this  
Kim

jeremy kyle betta than jerry????

nar dont think so but comes secondand anyone kno if this is show is shown in the us???

he got convicted for assult but the judge spared him jail...

Never ever I find Jeremy DullFor me order goesMaury, Jerry, Ricki, Steve, Jeremy and Sally (geriatrics tv)

Rah boy the headbutt and the fully justifiable "He's sleepin with my wife"Bet they was friends too.Anyway I prefer Jeremy Kyle cos he has an opinion on the bullshit that comes on his shows, and wont hesitate to slew a dude that dont act right

LMAOat the guy on now..saying 'wagwan' to jeremy kyle'Dont get it twisted brother'LMAO @ Jeremy I am not ur Brother

Maury Povich > Jerry Springer >> ________________
zoop zoopmaury is the one.them paternity tests are classic

Dont be silly.Kyle you can actually see getting banged up in the street, cause he thinks he is better then everyone...Jerry just lets you do your thing and has a laugh about it on the way.Noone aint gonna knock Jerry out.. he kinda like the peoples people init...

they both have the same type of guests. one time my mum told me that a woman was on there with her partner. her partner abused her kids so she put them into care so she could stay with him. :Di prefer maury aswell. i remember i saw one paternaty test when this woman had to tell her bf that her mix race baby might not be his, and her bf was white and didnt know the baby werent his

i beg sum1 turn it 2 jeremy NOW white guy cum on sayin 2 his tine'WAH U MEEAN I DNT CUM AROUND I DO BLOODCLART CUM AROUND'SAYS 2 JEREMY 'DONT GET IT TWISTED BRUVA'JEREMY - 'MAY I REINSTATE THAT I AM NOBODIES BRUVA'