The Football Boot Thread

Guest faze

prd_maxzoom_kb-50491.jpgthese are by far the best
where can i find these boots???????????
My current betty's...Niketown, don't cost more than £75 I think...
Makes me laugh the amount of guys i see with flashy boots that cant play the game to save their life... taking it for a fashion parade out here. Neva been a person to choose the larey colours to b honest.
Co-sign...
ight are you sure there the lasers you got and not the legends?? cos i will hope on the 55 bus and go and cop them today no long ting
mike kane you speak truth, got them only cost £42

You got them lasers for £42?!?!?!?Someone get me a pair Ill payapal you the mponey.
there not lasers there strikes......in other words they are the same as lasers but they dont have the zoom air in the heel.Cos i been searching for the lasers in that colour way but they was only avaliable for the pros but they got the legends in that colour way for £67 at nike town worth it imo

Been tryin to decide between the all baclk adipures and these for my next pair of boots,pds002001940ym8.jpgw500.pngneva had preds either before but i tried on preds a few months ago when they first came out and they are the comfiest (sp) pair of boots i have ever bought, not buying was my worst mistake this season!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...