Academic Thread

Yoshie

Guest Sorter.
oi steffidge what u studying?
business marketingwhy? u clocked me?wot u doin?oi sorterr u that proper dark geeza who gives out flyers all daygeeza looks at me differentlyif thats not u then boy...uni is sick
nah im the drunk white guy youlll see in most clubs.....

bedfordshire uni is sick you know, i thought yeah its in luton there will be a mix of different people, noits niggaland, i swear a good 60% of the ppl are from londonhot boxed some girls room first night i got there, met some dude from peckham who has the sickest bud man was giving me weed for free, headtop gone againso many peng girlsive met bare people and i came late (monday) live next door to some safe muslim guy who blazes it up, everyones got socks over the smoke alarms aint got no internet in my room yet though, they want £175 for 2mb or £45 for 512kbgonna cop da high speed when my student loan drops or when i get my overdraft sortedbang bang bute court gang
Haha I do the sock thing as well.Most people at my uni are f*ck*ng boring though, plus I'm fiending for cannabis.

Dissertation Proposals are so long!Titan are you still doing your one on violence and video games (i think it was)?
Still looking to yeah. Lecturer said everyone has to come in with an idea on Tuesday for what they want to do. Still trying to think about what kind of methods I would need to employ and also what kind of direction I want to take the dissertation in. Hopefully it's all gravy. Thing is, according to our timetable our dissertation module doesn't start until January and then we have until May to do it. If I can start a bit earlier it would be good. Might send some letters to some video game companies and see if I can sit and talk with someone about the games and violence and all that malarky.What you doing yours on?
Start early and then you can perfect it!
in 1968 there was a report released (kerner report) that said america was heading towards two societies, one black one white, separate and unequal. I am going to analyse primarily 2000- till present day and see whether african americans have progressed economically, socially and politically.
Superstition, you went to LSE didnt you? what was your degree in?

Guest ChoccyLog
brukfoot u goin route A- Oxbridge, Medicine, Dentistry etc?bang bang I got till 15th Jan. Need to start personal statement
yeah, applying to oxford because everyone thinks i canluckily i've been given today to go through my personal statement again
What you looking to study?

business marketingwhy? u clocked me?wot u doin?oi sorterr u that proper dark geeza who gives out flyers all daygeeza looks at me differentlyif thats not u then boy...uni is sick
oh...u not clocked me yet?i'm bait n a half tbhlol at how i'm startin 2 use bare country bumpkin sayingshad more sex in the last 3 weeks than the past 6 monthsgoin cov at weekend woooooooooooo

Guest Sorter.
oh...u not clocked me yet?i'm bait n a half tbhlol at how i'm startin 2 use bare country bumpkin sayingshad more sex in the last 3 weeks than the past 6 monthsgoin cov at weekend woooooooooooo
dont know what you look like tbh.... are you the i sort glass dude?where u been reaching?

brukfoot u goin route A- Oxbridge, Medicine, Dentistry etc?bang bang I got till 15th Jan. Need to start personal statement
yeah, applying to oxford because everyone thinks i canluckily i've been given today to go through my personal statement again
What you looking to study?
computer science

dont know what you look like tbh.... are you the i sort glass dude?where u been reaching?
lol yhdoubt u'd clock me off that thobeen everywhere tbhi live jus off west street so im always there went that tatakoona or soteva the f*ck it is the other nite (can't think at this time in the mornin)full of black geezas anywaybeen stayin in with this bird for a bit now tho

My application is submitted..Who's brave to post up their personal statement?
i'd do it after my offers/rejections, 'llow givin away a statement just to have it refused at a later date because a duplicate has been entered
That's true.Well, once we have all got our offers, maybe we should have a feedback thread and we can all let the good news out of our offers and post up how we got them?I have submitted mine... £17 is a con man.Anyone aiming to go to or study..Politics L200 (I think that's the code)at either Goldsmiths, Brunel, Westminster, Greenwich or Oxford (PPE)??I am also going to be staying in halls braps braps.

Superstition, you went to LSE didnt you? what was your degree in?
Yeah man, did Government & EconomicsDidn't do a dissertation thoughInterested to see how it would turn outPlus I need the P :angry:
you not working or nothing?I wanna do a masters maybe at LSE (Human Rights), 10 grand is soo much money though.

Academic Year Instalment Date Product Payee Amount Method Status 2008/09 First 04/02/2009 Tuition Fee Loan CANTERBURY CHRIST CHURCH UNIVERSITY £1572.50 Direct Credit Blocked 2008/09 Second 06/05/2009 Tuition Fee Loan CANTERBURY CHRIST CHURCH UNIVERSITY £1572.50 Direct Credit Blocked 2008/09 First 22/09/2008 Student Support Loan Student £1145.10 Direct Credit Blocked 2008/09 Second 12/01/2009 Student Support Loan Student £1145.10 Direct Credit Blocked 2008/09 Third 27/04/2009 Student Support Loan Student £1179.80 Direct Credit Blocked can sum1 explain to me why they all say blocked please, cos my application says approved

My application is submitted..Who's brave to post up their personal statement?
i'd do it after my offers/rejections, 'llow givin away a statement just to have it refused at a later date because a duplicate has been entered
That's true.Well, once we have all got our offers, maybe we should have a feedback thread and we can all let the good news out of our offers and post up how we got them?I have submitted mine... £17 is a con man.Anyone aiming to go to or study..Politics L200 (I think that's the code)at either Goldsmiths, Brunel, Westminster, Greenwich or Oxford (PPE)??I am also going to be staying in halls braps braps.
Swear you have a yard, why would you stay in halls? but yeah everyone should show their offers when they get them, my bredrin put in his application two weeks ago and already has an offer from Coventry.