Academic Thread

Yoshie

bedfordshire uni is sick you know, i thought yeah its in luton there will be a mix of different people, noits niggaland, i swear a good 60% of the ppl are from londonhot boxed some girls room first night i got there, met some dude from peckham who has the sickest bud man was giving me weed for free, headtop gone againso many peng girlsive met bare people and i came late (monday) live next door to some safe muslim guy who blazes it up, everyones got socks over the smoke alarms aint got no internet in my room yet though, they want £175 for 2mb or £45 for 512kbgonna cop da high speed when my student loan drops or when i get my overdraft sortedbang bang bute court gang
:lol: the image this conjoured up...

When can you apply for student loans from? (If applying for '09 enrollment)
f*ck a loan stack bread pay your tuition fees urself i wish i did
i need to cover living costs one way or another man, plus uni fees are higher than a few years ago
get a grant gang get a job stack trust me ur nice

lol at havin smoke alarms in ur roomthe rooms legally ursu can smoke all u wanti can anyway
You obviously didn't read the tenancy agreement.People have set fire to rooms before so pretty much every uni makes the no smoking rule compulsary.

lol at havin smoke alarms in ur roomthe rooms legally ursu can smoke all u wanti can anyway
You obviously didn't read the tenancy agreement.People have set fire to rooms before so pretty much every uni makes the no smoking rule compulsary.
whatabout obviouslyur f*ckin tone i swearna i ent read no agreementbut the manager, the owner and the guard hav told me i can told everyone they canin fact na........told us we SHOULDcos they sick of us makin bare noise outsideabout f*ckin obviously

LOLOCAUST at Ashman applying to Oxford, f*ck*ng ugly c*nt. Joke is he'll come on here and tell everyone he got in. I can tell you now tho that (and i said it before) you do not apply to those other unis and Oxford if you're getting Oxford standard grades. That's whay I find it so hard to believe that he's even applied.

My application is submitted..That's true.Well, once we have all got our offers, maybe we should have a feedback thread and we can all let the good news out of our offers and post up how we got them?I have submitted mine... £17 is a con man.Anyone aiming to go to or study..Politics L200 (I think that's the code)at either Goldsmiths, Brunel, Westminster, Greenwich or Oxford (PPE)??I am also going to be staying in halls braps braps.
Swear you have a yard, why would you stay in halls? but yeah everyone should show their offers when they get them, my bredrin put in his application two weeks ago and already has an offer from Coventry.
Its so his missus can entertain Grime Mcs.

so ive come to the conclusion.....i HATE uni with a PASSION i swear. there i said it, wot. im sick and tierd of this "i love uni" parade, cos thats all u hear, u never hear from people who dont like it.ders several reasons that contribute to it but in short i just dispise most things about it and being there just puts the fattest downer to my day.that is all.

so ive come to the conclusion.....i HATE uni with a PASSION i swear. there i said it, wot. im sick and tierd of this "i love uni" parade, cos thats all u hear, u never hear from people who dont like it.ders several reasons that contribute to it but in short i just dispise most things about it and being there just puts the fattest downer to my day.that is all.
Yeah all I hear about it is how nang it is, but I know alot of people hype. What uni u go and how come u dont like it?I have no idea how uni is tbh.

My application is submitted..That's true.Well, once we have all got our offers, maybe we should have a feedback thread and we can all let the good news out of our offers and post up how we got them?I have submitted mine... £17 is a con man.Anyone aiming to go to or study..Politics L200 (I think that's the code)at either Goldsmiths, Brunel, Westminster, Greenwich or Oxford (PPE)??I am also going to be staying in halls braps braps.
Swear you have a yard, why would you stay in halls? but yeah everyone should show their offers when they get them, my bredrin put in his application two weeks ago and already has an offer from Coventry.
Its so his missus can entertain Grime Mcs.
Idjat.Naaa, it's so I can concentrate on my studies and also so the wife can claim benefits at home braps braps.

Yeah all I hear about it is how nang it is, but I know alot of people hype. What uni u go and how come u dont like it?I have no idea how uni is tbh.
im at imperial.reasons i dont like it:1) lecturers dont give a f*ck, just breeze thru topics FAST like were experts so even if u attend u dont learn much first time round and it doesnt help wen the content is overly hard and they dont explain. im not talkin spoon feeding but at least f*ckin acknowledge its new material which we need to LEARN. its also long wen lecturers over complicate everything making the simplest thing totally non learning friendly.also more generally i find the organisation of everything sh*t; they teach in an inconnvenient order, they hand out work inconnveniently so everything clashes and your focus is all over the place and they give u the most limited time as a result of poor organisation. last year one of my modules didnt finish lectures until a week before the exam wtf.some things ive felt they have just chucked me in at the deep end without tellin me f*ck all and expect me to do well. mite aswell be doin sumin completely random that i know nuffin on. the respsonsibility on you to do everything from scratch can be overwhelming at times, a constant pressure all day.2) the people are odd in their behaviour. long to go into but its very subtle things and its not people being into different things at all cos im very open. feels like most of them are different species of human and quite stifling at times the lack of normality.3) socially swag. the amount of socially dead people outweigh the socially active and it doesnt help that the courses keep the majority locked down. nor does it help that their isnt enuff options. i aint even relyed on it for anything socially to see if they come up with anything good but the nightlife is swag if not non-exsistent. even if they were on point, student night life generally is sh*t. the way there is a divide between so many groups of people is also disgusting.4) all the little issues like commuting in rush hour, having more work than you can do, stayin late sometimes meaning u avoid daylight so that wen u leave from home its dark and wen u go its dark again..and then at the end of the day when you realise YOUR PAYING for this feeling and to do this. the way i imagine a bunch of minus pound signs and the numbers gettin bigger infront of my face. shits depressing.rant over.