Academic Thread

Yoshie

Got my first reply today... Unconditional for Leeds.What are the deadlines for replying? Ive had a quick look on the UCAS site but theres no clear answer I can find.
fackaaaaffffI have to have an interview for Leeds, congrats anyhow. And I think you have to wait for the UCAS application deadline before you can choose your 2.What course you applying for?

Got my first reply today... Unconditional for Leeds.What are the deadlines for replying? Ive had a quick look on the UCAS site but theres no clear answer I can find.
fackaaaaffffI have to have an interview for Leeds, congrats anyhow. And I think you have to wait for the UCAS application deadline before you can choose your 2.What course you applying for?
Trust me, your course will be summet of more importance if they're after interviewin u!I never went to college, im with the 'been working for 4 years and got nothin but NVQs' gang. Ill be doin Event Management HND but have every intention of joinin the final year of a degree for my fourth year.Also applied for Sheffield but not heard back from them yet.

only annoying thing about uni for me has been living arrangements. Black and white don't mix.living in a yard atm with a black brer who i'm cool with, a white chick who i'm semi-cool with (now!) and another white chick who is a slob.Bitch is so annoying its unbelievable. shook of me aswell :lol:the chick just came downstairs to ask: "if I fried fajitas do you think it would turn into crisps, its just that I want some crisps but I can't be bothered to put clothes on and walk to the shop"....got no time for her lard ass.

Guest Sorter.
only annoying thing about uni for me has been living arrangements. Black and white don't mix.living in a yard atm with a black brer who i'm cool with, a white chick who i'm semi-cool with (now!) and another white chick who is a slob.Bitch is so annoying its unbelievable. shook of me aswell :lol:the chick just came downstairs to ask: "if I fried fajitas do you think it would turn into crisps, its just that I want some crisps but I can't be bothered to put clothes on and walk to the shop"....got no time for her lard ass.
didnt you just get a yard with people you were cool with from the first year?

LMFAO at having Oxford and Greenwich on the same application.Like saying you wanna f*ck Alicia Keys but Pat Butcher would suffice.
Exactly what I said bruv.Ashman has NO chance at Oxford. Even if he got 10 As. He wouldn't handle the interview whereby you have to think about your answer and not spout the latest edition of A Level Politics by Cooper and Webb.All the best,Blade

didnt you just get a yard with people you were cool with from the first year?
funny story....the people I was cool with in the 1st year....started acting dumb in the 2nd year so I longed em off :lol:

LMFAO at having Oxford and Greenwich on the same application.Like saying you wanna f*ck Alicia Keys but Pat Butcher would suffice.
Exactly what I said bruv.Ashman has NO chance at Oxford. Even if he got 10 As. He wouldn't handle the interview whereby you have to think about your answer and not spout the latest edition of A Level Politics by Cooper and Webb.All the best,Blade
Yeah but Gray Fox, look at your life. You are the Oxford dictionary definition of a wasteman! You have a degree in law and you spend every second of your day on VIP2. Where I am just starting, you have finished and have failed. You are banging out girls on here like some low life that has never had a shag before; doing the things I was doing 3-6 years ago! The only aspirations you have are to give the admin head and hold on to a moderator position. It makes me laugh, who the f*ck are you to assess me and know whether I would have got in to Oxford or not? You think you are so big but you are a KID! a big KID! Go get a life you maggot. :arrow:

ash went ard
He did go hard, but none of what he said is true, so it matters not.The FACT is, he still will not get into Oxford, I still have intelligence pouring out of my every orifice, and he is still catching up on qualifications I did 3-6 years ago.Come on.All the best,Blade.
Yeah, but 3-6 years ago when I was doing the things you are doing now, I did not have a degree because if I had, this would be the last place that I would end up spending my entire day/night and afterlife.When I get my degree, only place you will hear from me will be in a newspaper or on TV. What I am saying is true and the only thing pouring out of your holes is sh*t. Absolute bullshit. COME ON BLAD!Not all th best,Your Daddy.

Trust me, your course will be summet of more importance if they're after interviewin u!I never went to college, im with the 'been working for 4 years and got nothin but NVQs' gang. Ill be doin Event Management HND but have every intention of joinin the final year of a degree for my fourth year.Also applied for Sheffield but not heard back from them yet.
events management? does that mean your at leeds met?no offence, but this is course is the biggest waste of time ever, 90% of people drop out after the first year

ash went ard
He did go hard, but none of what he said is true, so it matters not.The FACT is, he still will not get into Oxford, I still have intelligence pouring out of my every orifice, and he is still catching up on qualifications I did 3-6 years ago.Come on.All the best,Blade.
:lol::lol::lol:
lmfaoi rate ashman though he is trying

events management? does that mean your at leeds met?no offence, but this is course is the biggest waste of time ever, 90% of people drop out after the first year
Yep at Leeds Met... And no offence taken. I certainly won't be droppin out after the first year, seein as the second year is working, so I plan to take them up on their placements abroad.I wouldnt drop out anyway, Im 21, have been workin sinse 16 and know that theres nuffin to drop out for. An Event Management qualification probably is useless when compared with other degrees but any degree is better than no degree and I am also just lookin forward to the uni experience.

Irregardless of whether or not Ash would have got into Oxford, you should allow being that harsh and negative about his aspiration to do it. It's actually badmind to put down someone's efforts to make moves.
*cringe*Reminds me of when a kid in my year 8 English class thought the past tense of fit was "fat"e.g. the shoe fat my foot

Irregardless of whether or not Ash would have got into Oxford, you should allow being that harsh and negative about his aspiration to do it. It's actually badmind to put down someone's efforts to make moves.
Titan, it's Ashman. I don't know why you care so much.It's not like I'm being negative about you now is it?All the best,Blade