Academic Thread

Yoshie

Who does that?? I've never understood why people drink like that. Doesn't it make you feel sick?
lol them rational thoughts don't even enter your head when ur pissed. If im havin a good time I'll keep drinkin and drinkin and deal with the consequences in the morning lol. Then I'll wake up and say I'm never drinkin again.

Who does that?? I've never understood why people drink like that. Doesn't it make you feel sick?
its just dum drinkin OVER the top to a point where it aint fun.corse if ur pissed ur judgements f*cked, but its all about experience to teach you. its just irresponsible after if you KNOW its gonna f*ck u up in the wrong way and u still drink.

lol them rational thoughts don't even enter your head when ur pissed. If im havin a good time I'll keep drinkin and drinkin and deal with the consequences in the morning lol. Then I'll wake up and say I'm never drinkin again.
this is me everytime

I couldn't do that I get embarrassed when I'm slightly drunk. Imagine being that drunk where your limbs are pure flayling about and sh*t. Your liver must loooove you. I can't imagine being drunk and wanting to be drunker?
lol its not even about the embarrasment. thats like the last thing on my mind wen im drinking, its just generally about how i feel at the time and how i will feel later to some extent. if im feelin niiiice im good, dnt need to drink too much more cos then ill just feel out of control and not as good. acting like an idiot would come as a result of feelin out of control, but u wont care much till the next morning lol..but see its not about that! its about controlling urself at the time, wats the point regretting it after and doin nuffin about it.

Spiderman I think uni is turning you into an old man lol!
how do u come to that conclusion lol?my drinkin limits are nuffin to do wid uni, its just a fact of alcohol generally. take the right amount = fun; take too much = not fun at all.
I just see pure moaning all over this thread lol!
its not moaning cos i dont wanna have fun, its moaning cos there is no fun at uni for me, its just difficult work taking up most my time.its nt like ive got an easy time at uni and im moaning about doing a bit of work. far from that.so im NOT a grandad thank you lol. outside of uni i enjoy myself throughly.

everyday im finding more and more little things (that add up) that effect my mark but they are NOT to do with how hard i work or how much i know...these external things (like computer problems, communication problems, etc) add up and it can annoy me a bit cos if it effects my marks and its sumin i cant control. how is that fair.

I couldn't do that I get embarrassed when I'm slightly drunk. Imagine being that drunk where your limbs are pure flayling about and sh*t. Your liver must loooove you. I can't imagine being drunk and wanting to be drunker?
Guessing you're not Irish.
My Grandad was. And my Dad is a Landlord. You wish you were me don't ya ay? Lol

just read this off a nex site, sumones post....
uni life is a piece of sh*t. 90% of the peoplei wouldnt piss on if they were on fire. they do nothing to help you with anything. sink or swim. the lecturers are mostly uninspiring, boring, or contemptuous of anyone who isn't a swot. good lecturers are a sparse few. Uni is ruining my social life, my happiness, my sex life (i.e. dont have one), my money, my health, my creative output, MY f*ck*ng SOUL. and for what? so i can have apiece of paper which makes me accepted in society as not a stupid person? f*ck OFF! f*ck THE SYSTEM!
LOOOOL u can proper feel the anger in the post.f*ckin sick speach, need to turn that into a poster and put it all over my uni.
good choice i joined a private college where i get my degree in 2 years in stead of f*ck*ng around in uni for another 4 years.

just read this off a nex site, sumones post....
uni life is a piece of sh*t. 90% of the peoplei wouldnt piss on if they were on fire. they do nothing to help you with anything. sink or swim. the lecturers are mostly uninspiring, boring, or contemptuous of anyone who isn't a swot. good lecturers are a sparse few. Uni is ruining my social life, my happiness, my sex life (i.e. dont have one), my money, my health, my creative output, MY f*ck*ng SOUL. and for what? so i can have apiece of paper which makes me accepted in society as not a stupid person? f*ck OFF! f*ck THE SYSTEM!
LOOOOL u can proper feel the anger in the post.f*ckin sick speach, need to turn that into a poster and put it all over my uni.
LOL at that. So true. Especially these bits.