who baths at night?

mR ReZiW

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont get with all this sweat business u lot must sweat f*ck*ng buckets an who said i would be a chick an jam stop chatting sh*t
didnt even say that gee, what im saying is. cos ur on this 'bath at night ting' u wud beat a chick, sweat up the place, den wake up in the morning and jet out... correct me if im wrong
no i would hop in SHOWERu may do that coz bath takes long u may not have the engergy coz ur a dirty negro like that

i dont get with all this sweat business u lot must sweat f*ck*ng buckets
You need to go back to school.Read a book, do something. Please. Your ignorance is getting irritating.This is like saying if you brush your teeth at night, you don't need to in the morning.
do u sweat every time u sleep? wtf

but how can u stink over night so fast?swear u lot are going over board
dont tell me you think u have to stink to need a shower?
lolthem guys that wake upsniff their armpits and think hmm do i stink? nah, then spray some deodrant and put on fresh garms.disgusting

i dont get with all this sweat business u lot must sweat f*ck*ng buckets an who said i would be a chick an jam stop chatting sh*t
didnt even say that gee, what im saying is. cos ur on this 'bath at night ting' u wud beat a chick, sweat up the place, den wake up in the morning and jet out... correct me if im wrong
no i would hop in SHOWERu may do that coz bath takes long u may not have the engergy coz ur a dirty negro like that
WTF this nigga talking bout. u trying to say i bath a night?lol @ not clocking i made the f*ck*ng topic ffs____________<<<<<<<<<<<<<< this guys intelligence

You need to go back to school.Read a book, do something. Please. Your ignorance is getting irritating.This is like saying if you brush your teeth at night, you don't need to in the morning.
:mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow:

no thats not wat im saying. if i'm sweating like a beast, yeah i'm going to have a shower in the morning before i go out. if i want a shower before i'm going out yes i'll have a shower before i go out. trying to convey like i'm some sweaty betty. i was just saying aint nothing wrong with showering before bed. you lot come like i'm f*ck*ng at night then sleeping, waking up like im raedy to walk out.

WTF this nigga talking bout. u trying to say i bath a night?lol @ not clocking i made the f*ck*ng topic ffs____________<<<<<<<<<<<<<< this guys intelligence
oohh so u would beat the chick then sleep f*ck*ng bad man

so ur saying u beat a chick go have a bath, then at 2:00am when its time for the 2nd session u say 'i dnt bath in the mornings, llow me?'

FAM ARE YOU NOT LISTENING?REGARDLESS OF WHETHER I DO OR DON'T THAT IS NOT A REASON NOT TO HOLD A SHOWER IN THE MORNING.SUMMERTIME = LESS CLOTHES. WHY? BECAUSE IT'S HOT. YOU DO NOT WEAR THE SAME CLOTHES ALL DAY DURING SUMMER, YOU HAVE A SHEET TO COVER YOU DURING SUMMER AND A FAN ON. WHY? BECAUSE IT IS HOT.HOW CAN YOU NOT WASH? HOW? EXPLAIN HOW? PLEASE. I WANT TO KNOW. WHY? WHY WOULD YOU NOT WASH? WHY? JUST WHY? THAT'S ALL.f*ck SAKE. HYGIENE. SWEATY PRIVATE PARTS FROM WEARING UNDERWEAR IN YOUR BED UNDER A DUVET/SHEETS, SAME WITH ARMPITS NOT BEING AS FRESH, THEN TO SPRAY DEODARANT 8-10 HOURS LATER.[TWIN OF TWINS] MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD!

FAM ARE YOU NOT LISTENING?REGARDLESS OF WHETHER I DO OR DON'T THAT IS NOT A REASON NOT TO HOLD A SHOWER IN THE MORNING.SUMMERTIME = LESS CLOTHES. WHY? BECAUSE IT'S HOT. YOU DO NOT WEAR THE SAME CLOTHES ALL DAY DURING SUMMER, YOU HAVE A SHEET TO COVER YOU DURING SUMMER AND A FAN ON. WHY? BECAUSE IT IS HOT.HOW CAN YOU NOT WASH? HOW? EXPLAIN HOW? PLEASE. I WANT TO KNOW. WHY? WHY WOULD YOU NOT WASH? WHY? JUST WHY? THAT'S ALL.f*ck SAKE. HYGIENE. SWEATY PRIVATE PARTS FROM WEARING UNDERWEAR IN YOUR BED UNDER A DUVET/SHEETS, SAME WITH ARMPITS NOT BEING AS FRESH, THEN TO SPRAY DEODARANT 8-10 HOURS LATER.[TWIN OF TWINS] MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD!
ZOMBY AND CIVIC TAKE NOTE. SMH @ CIVIC WHOS A BEANIE ASWELL

so ur saying u beat a chick go have a bath, then at 2:00am when its time for the 2nd session u say 'i dnt bath in the mornings, llow me?'
LMAO WHY TRYING TO COME UP WITH NEW sh*t ABOUT 2NDS AN ALL THAT STOP CHATTING sh*t, U BASICLY ADMITTED U WOULD BEAT A CHICK SLEEP IN UR SWEAT WITH ALL PUM PUM JUICE ON UR d*ckALLOW ME