who baths at night?

mR ReZiW

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i bathe afta skl and i bath at nittteeei bathe at lyk 12 sleep at like 1 wake up 6...STUPID f*ckShow tha f*ck can i be dirty+lynxs is always dere playa
LMFAO.Its true bossman, how can you be dirty. Anyone who tells you different is clueless imo. Lynx is there like you said anyway so it dont matter init

Also I wear one set of clothes a day.
This was my question, which totally got ignored.If you shower when coming home from somewhere, do you put back on the same clothes/underwear?-------------------------------------------------------Lynx is sh*t. Allow smelling of Lynx and B.O, just wash for f*cks sake. Wow @ people's hygiene on here. During summer man goes from a duvet to sheets to cover me. Why, because it's HOT! Just because you don't drip of sweat when you fling back the covers in the morning, doesn't mean you don't smell, or sweat.Anyone who overly smells of deodarent/aftershave/lynx I just assume didn't wash. Some people don't know about moderation. And how can you spray deoderant/slap on aftershave in the morning when you didn't bathe? And LMAO @ "topping up" during the day.Ergh! f*ck*ng tramps.

True.How can I be leaving work on Friday and have some dutty beast shove her hand under her shirt and spray some foul smelling "Sure" sh*t under her arms as she walks past me.I just looked back and gave her the dirtiest screwface. My girl actually saw me and just looked at the floor it was that ominous.

Guest Flat Eric
6-7- hrs in bed hw can u get fukin durty u stupid muvabludclarted pussyos
TrueWhich is why I dont understand if you're bathing at night AND morningjust save it till morningunless you've done some serious workout or really stink or something which would make sleep uncomfortablemoretime i stay fresh 24/7 so you know

This was my question, which totally got ignored.If you shower when coming home from somewhere, do you put back on the same clothes/underwear?-------------------------------------------------------Lynx is sh*t. Allow smelling of Lynx and B.O, just wash for f*cks sake. Wow @ people's hygiene on here. During summer man goes from a duvet to sheets to cover me. Why, because it's HOT! Just because you don't drip of sweat when you fling back the covers in the morning, doesn't mean you don't smell, or sweat.Anyone who overly smells of deodarent/aftershave/lynx I just assume didn't wash. Some people don't know about moderation. And how can you spray deoderant/slap on aftershave in the morning when you didn't bathe? And LMAO @ "topping up" during the day.Ergh! f*ck*ng tramps.
I wear one set of clothes a day.If I shower in the evening then after im jus in some shorts and any shirt out ma drawer.

I wear one set of clothes a day.If I shower in the evening then after im jus in some shorts and any shirt out ma drawer.
That is all.

Guest PennyTraitor
who in their right mind would shower n put bk on their sweaty clothes and pants?
This is what I was trying to establish.We have people here who don't bathe in the mornings so you never know.
get me. i beg this gash dont type on a surprised ting again when she dont wash in the mornings. f*ck*ng GRIME.

who in their right mind would shower n put bk on their sweaty clothes and pants?
This is what I was trying to establish.We have people here who don't bathe in the mornings so you never know.
get me. i beg this gash dont type on a surprised ting again when she dont wash in the mornings. f*ck*ng GRIME.
Seems PennyTraitor must be dyslexic... since reading my posts properly is so hard.

Seems PennyTraitor must be dyslexic... since reading my posts properly is so hard.
Did you say sometimes you dont bath in the mornings?

Did you say sometimes you dont bath in the mornings?
Sometimes bath in the morning if Im going out (or on my reds)... If im not, I have a wash (flannel and soap).

i could never have a bath whilst on my reds, don't really fancy the idea of lying in a bath full of bloody water. Having a shower is much more refreshing. when on the reds, its a shower in the morning and a shower at night.