Chris went in hard NO HOMO

mR ReZiW

but u know what thoPHILLY RAPERS ALWAYS SEEM TO SPIT LIKE THEY MAD HUNGRYALLLWAYS COMIN HARD(no homo)
Saw some dvd with Gillie and beans and themapparently if you dont consistently come trough road and spit in a certain way no one is buying or bumping your sh*tvery fickle manthats why Cassidy is in poverty while Gillie is caking

Guest Swiftie
KMTThis guy needs proper backing.He's too much.Once again, YOUNG CHRIS>>>>>>>>>>>>
I got a tape from when man was 16 on BBC1 Radio 1 with Westwood with the whole ROC.Bare freestyles... Sheeettt.. Kinda thought he died out. But I guess not from this vid.I need to get my cable to record sh*t from my tapes actually..*chases that sh*t up*

What song did they sample for this and Maybach Music. I like what they did to it. sh*t is a classic.
the sample is But yer, tunes hard, both the young gunz as of fact had lots of potential, after love you better they should of really went there, heres a link for the never die tune if anyone wants it