VIP2 MOVIE CLUB

Guest David Braund

anyone wanna join movie club gonna happen in the introduction room but like a book club except we discuss about the movie we all watched
START THE MOVEMENT
Sick idea1 person chooses a movie, every1 dloads and a couple days later discuss
i wont get ppl to download dem ill hook the streams aslong as they are availablewhen would u like to start?
fully c/s

Same what happend in a book club but Movies really we will be discussing the movie we watched answer questions, explain why it happened, etc etc gonna be happening in the ViP2 Announcements room since its the most dead feel free to join How isit gonna work?we all discuss what movie we are going to watch in this topic an will get it started from here stating the movie we are gonna watch i will be posting the trailer,film picture and stream of the film so we dont have to download nothing we have to watch it by a certain time since ppl would be to busy to watch please suggest a movie

Guest Esquilax

I could suggest maorschindler's lista clockwork orangese7enand of courseDONT BE A MENACE TO SOUTH CENTRAL WHILE DRINKING YOUR JUICE IN THE HOOD

Its been remake (from what I saw of the trailer) and I've seen it, its on torrents somwhere. Remake was good, acting was decent even from the children. Not enough changes of scenery though, but that did add to the idea of imprisonment. 6.8/10.

Plz can we not do bait films (Fight Club).I nominate someone with some sort of film experience (be it practical or educational) to be the one that suggests which films we watch. We could go from the IMDB Top 100 for starters?
we cant go that underground coz remember i have to find the streams

U can still get em. There are streaming websites about. Why don't you use torrents though?Sometimes those streams are a par with all the chinese text & poor image quality. Can't watch films under those conditions.Anyway, for the sake of simplicity, if we don't use torrents then the streaming sites are fine. There was one good one someone linked me on here, I think it was Joel C. I nominate we watch 'Lost Highway' by David Lynch.

Brick.Good film. I recommend.
Check out Matchstick Men.I only know one person (apart from me) who likes Brick, and she put me on to Matchstick Men. I watched it without really expecting much, but it's very good.
seen that aswell. v good film.
*Spuds*I had never even heard of it before I borrowed it, then when I finally got around to watching it I thought it was f*ck*ng great.Should have been a hit.
BLIMEYi wanted to watch this when it came out but i dont think anyone was on it and forgot about it till 2nitegna watch it asap

U can still get em. There are streaming websites about. Why don't you use torrents though?Sometimes those streams are a par with all the chinese text & poor image quality. Can't watch films under those conditions.Anyway, for the sake of simplicity, if we don't use torrents then the streaming sites are fine. There was one good one someone linked me on here, I think it was Joel C. I nominate we watch 'Lost Highway' by David Lynch.
From reading the synopsis that does sounds real interesting, and I haven't seen it before I c/s this.In the case nobody can find a streaming link for it, maybe have it so the film gets watched by the 30th/31st which ever way possible (streaming, downloading, maybe even renting lol)Good enough reason to get an RS extension

There is a streaming link somewhere for it on one of the sites, I saw it there about 8 weeks ago when I was last on.UN - All of Lynch's films are classics. Check his profile on IMDB. The first I watched was called 'Blue Velvet'. He laid the path for other directors like Tarantino.My favourite by him is Eraserhead.