VIP2 MOVIE CLUB

Guest David Braund

downloaded infernal affairs never got round to watching it ...is it really as good as ppl say ?worth its place in imdb top 250 ?
defo worth a look b
Gimme joke how the departed ripped this film off and somehow came 200places higher in the imdb chart (not to say its not a good film tho)
harold and kuumar 2 is sick
I waited so long for a dvdrip and i was disappointed. Even more so when I realised people rated the 2nd over the 1st...NEVER THAT!

Guest Sorter.

watched outlaw....sh*t aswell... some low budget sh*t storyline....how could my man follow up the business with that lump of sh*t?

I thought There Will Be Blood was f*ck*ng phenomenal. Both in terms of individual performances and the film itself

DO NOT SEE THE HAPPENING WASTE OF YOUR LIFE
:D This is actually sorta worth seeing just to experience how sh*t it is. The full depth of its shittiness is hard to put into words, it's quite something to actually witness. Don't pay for it though.

I thought There Will Be Blood was f*ck*ng phenomenal. Both in terms of individual performances and the film itself
DO NOT SEE THE HAPPENING WASTE OF YOUR LIFE
:D This is actually sorta worth seeing just to experience how sh*t it is. The full depth of its shittiness is hard to put into words, it's quite something to actually witness. Don't pay for it though.
can't be as bad as that film I watched a coupla months ago, Hero wanted featuring Cuba gooding jnr & Ray Liotta.When I checked it on imdb it said 8....when I rechecked it a week later it was 5WORST.PLOT.EVERI might aswell spoil it because I doubt anyone will watch it
While grieving the death of his beloved wife, who drowned in a car accident, the garbage man Liam Case becomes a hero when he saves a young girl from a wrecked car on fire. Years later, Liam has a secret crush on the bank teller Kayla and while in the bank with her, there is a heist and one of the five thieves shoots Kayla and Liam. When he recovers, Kayla is in a deep coma and he chases the killer; but the gang seeks revenge and goes after Liam with a dark secret.
wanna know the dark secret....HE IS PART OF THE GANG WHO ORGANISED THE BANK JOB IN THE 1st PLACE...HE DECIDED TO ROB THE BANK SO THAT HE COULD MEET THE WOMAN!!I mean really!?