This is why internet linking is a no no.

JOHN DOE

IWLUSLFDIASRFSFSFDHDHDHD :D YOU MAN ARE f*ckED.
djkvgbsdfhbdfhjmgcmccmndfbhgdhdshsbgdsvbdzvsdvdzbvdsbsbdsbddbdssnbfsdzbhfdnb dfgnd fgnbfdbWHO AM I?My name's SleazeBare nonchalant.grehgsgeegsgdrdjfgkmhmndfghsdfVIP2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
:D:D:D f*ck*ng live

finestarts at page one
lmfao. its the way that we're all baffled as well. Lulu did a summary, so did PT. check their post histories.
gattsu are you blind lol but anyhow just for you and whoever else are a bit lost within this thread
35 pages what have i missed?
sleezy's friend links someone who thought was a female from profile picturns out its a veil wearing shemale guy is unaware of this factor and assumes its a female and so the shemale gives head to the guyguy had never seen its full face before, shemale insisted on wearing the veil but still that did not phaze the guy.mrbillion leaving a hidden comment on shemales profile pic - note mr billion has reuturned to the topic since this was revealed , but he has only browsed this topic andhas yet to post........... update - penny guy has recorded the convo he ( i think it was him ) had with the trannybag or trannybags cousin and there is also a song ' my name is sleezy ' which sounds flippin * cookie monster tone * ' hillarious ' * cookie monster *

Screenshots baffling me, how does it show that??
u see carame..whatever's post it isat the top of the post on the right click the IP address, then select show posts or whatverthen click show results in new windowitll show them
:D how are we meant to click a screen shot fam?
lolnah i meant for him to check it as a modonly mods n admin can do it
i cant do it either

Guest Risky
big up sleezys boy
:D:D:D:D:D:D
arrrr my stomach hurts from laughin
i cried with laughter
AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHDGASDJASDASDASDSADASDASDSDAS;DKAS;DKASDSADASDASSDSAD :D:D:D
LMFAOFASFS