Were you planned or a love child?

jellybone

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Guest Batman
Bang bang none of the above gang. (except unplanned and multiple parents)f*ck*ng hell Cipher. You live at home still?
YeaaaWaste times ATM, bare kids downstairsmy nan has her son over....and cuz its summer holidays, he has his 4 kids over, some joke ting, cant even really play my music loudish, n i cant go downstairs cuz i get SWAMPED with chocolatey sticky handsOverly barricaded in my room.

Bang bang none of the above gang. (except unplanned and multiple parents)f*ck*ng hell Cipher. You live at home still?
YeaaaWaste times ATM, bare kids downstairsmy nan has her son over....and cuz its summer holidays, he has his 4 kids over, some joke ting, cant even really play my music loudish, n i cant go downstairs cuz i get SWAMPED with chocolatey sticky handsOverly barricaded in my room.
Your nan has her son - wouldn't that be your uncle/dad etc?Go to Speedy Noodle and get some munch.(I'm aware its now closd but its fun talking in past tense)

Guest Batman
Your nan has her son - wouldn't that be your uncle/dad etc?Go to Speedy Noodle and get some munch.(I'm aware its now closd but its fun talking in past tense)
Yea, makes him my uncle..Been munchin Cola bottles, would go PFC but I will pay for it in the morning...that sh*t never closes

Guest Batman
my mum and dad were married but that didnt stop him from pushing her down the stairs on numerous occassions obviously it didnt work all the time but that was pretty much his form of contreception so i heard
O_oIs your dad Mike Tyson?

Guest LOGers

Come to think of it yeah i was planned. My mum lost a baby before me. Had me at 24, she'd been with my dad since she was 20. Feels nuts knowin my parents have been together like 24 years. If my life follows the same pattern as my mum i should have met my life partner by now. :D