Were you planned or a love child?

jellybone

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

planned, she just didnt expect to have 2 babys in her womb instead of one though but i was the lucky one who stayed alive.arr it reminds me, saturday is the anniversary of when my twin died, its f*cked up that my mum was carrying one dead and one alive baby in her for a whole week and didnt even know. bang bang 2 and half months premature gang

Guest David Braund
planned, she just didnt expect to have 2 babys in her womb instead of one though but i was the lucky one who stayed alive.arr it reminds me, saturday is the anniversary of when my twin died, its f*cked up that my mum was carrying one dead and one alive baby in her for a whole week and didnt even know. bang bang 2 and half months premature gang
f*cked

wowdo you ever feel that something is missing?don't say money

ye it is pretty much f*cked, my mum felt pains on the 28th but didnt think anything of it, wasnt until she went to an anti natal class on the morning of the 5th , she told the anti natal person about the pains and how she had not felt much movement from the babys and so the anti natal women rushed her to hospital.my mum was like, are u insabe , u tryna tell me i have to push out one dead baby and then watch my other baby come out alive ?she got the cacerian ( sp ) insteadlol @ me baptised when i was like 5 minutes old, they thought i was gonna do a runner as well, so in came some random priest and poured some water over my head.

wowdo you ever feel that something is missing?don't say money
my mum didnt feel any movement from either of us on the monday and tuesday, doctors say i probably moved to the other side of the womb and lay still for 2 days, they said it was probably my way of mourning her if that makes sense.to this day, doctors dont know why she died, but i ended up with a small hole in the heart and a cist on my brain. ( its gone now though )could of been a lot worse though, i could of ended up completely brain damaged and physically handicapped or some crazy sh*t like thatand ye i do feel like something is missing, it was f*cked up when the hosiptal nicked all her organs to do tests on them but hey thats another story..........

Guest Tronics

Lol @ me ever finding this out.Only found out the other day (in the heat of an argument) that my older brother is actually my half brother.African parents>>>>>>>_______________

Lol @ me ever finding this out.Only found out the other day (in the heat of an argument) that my older brother is actually my half brother.African parents>>>>>>>_______________
f*ck*ng hell.AFRICAN PARENTS FAMILY DRAMA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 24, LOST, HEROES, THE WIRE, EASTENDERS.x 5

Guest LOGers
Cheez.I wouldnt ever ask tbh.

f*ck*ng hell.AFRICAN PARENTS FAMILY DRAMA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 24, LOST, HEROES, THE WIRE, EASTENDERS.x 5
Trust me. My sisters BFF's dad has already warned them at his funeral expect multiple interruptions from women claiming he is the father of their children and wanting what they think is rightfully theirs.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
i was the product of my mums first time having sex
bet that put her off sex for a while!**apologies if that sounds horrible, its not meant to**