these tattoos are seriousssss

ReZiW

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest David Braund

if i didnt hav sutin on my neck already id get someone to design a whole neck tingbut now i jus need to fill the other spacesi come like an empty canvas, my next tatts are long overdue

Guest David Braund
pointless tattoos >>________________________mans gt a naked angel covering up her bits with her wings on my left bicepdnt mean sh*tnt to me anyways
LLOLL.I think angel tats are bless still. You got a pic (NO HOMO)
dnt watch it lookin awkwardits a hard to take a pic of itn i didnt clean my room jus to take this pic, so the hawk eyes can jamnever clocked how elongated and marga my arm looks27062008011.jpg

pointless tattoos >>________________________mans gt a naked angel covering up her bits with her wings on my left bicepdnt mean sh*tnt to me anyways
dnt watch it lookin awkwardits a hard to take a pic of itn i didnt clean my room jus to take this pic, so the hawk eyes can jamnever clocked how elongated and marga my arm looks27062008011.jpg
LOL

That is a nice tat fam.How long it take?

Guest David Braund

bang bang muscles without working out gangmy lifestyle n diet is atrocious, but man still manages to come off like some greek godid show u my abs but thats way too homo n my ribs show n my collar bone sticks out barecome like an Ethiopian who's been to the gymwithout the belly

Guest David Braund
That is a nice tat fam.How long it take?
erm.either an hour n 45 or 45 cnt remember i watchin a film at the timethe psalms 23 one took like 2.5 hours man had 2 go over 3 times coz my African skin was too much for the inki may take a better pic of that

UR HOUSE LOOKS WASTE!

Guest David Braund

its my parents still, i own no house...anyways....i must hav some magic mirrori knew i was marga, but f*ckin hell, i look deprived, i fort i was doin alrite still27062008014.jpgmay jus make this a topic of my tatts tbh